Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes (whilst acting like a hypocrite) has said that he won;t sell Lescott even for £30 million. The player hasn't (as far as I am aware) put in an official transfer request and Hughes has intmated that City won't pay over the odds. So I can't see how the transfer will take place.

Good news is that the whining Moyes won't get £20 mill plus to spend and so his team will never make top 4 The bad news is that City have a substandard defence which should have been the first thing we sorted out in the summer.

Seems anyone with a different opinion on a player, manager or tactic is fair game nowadays.

Indeed. Some are getting ultra negative though and going out of their way to wide up fellow fans...

As I said this afternoon I am just waiting for Lescotts badge kissing, never wanted to leave etc etc etc..

Will end up regreting how hes handled this though.

He wont get anywhere near this sort of deal or opportunity again. By the time his current deal finishes at Everton he will be 30.

Does Sparky know his new £30m defender is playing for a different club tonight? You will be in trouble later Joleon!!.....Oh wait he has yet to put his 100th transfer request in. LOL

ToffeeBlue said:
Does Sparky know his new £30m defender is playing for a different club tonight? You will be in trouble later Joleon!!.....Oh wait he has yet to put his 100th transfer request in. LOL

Shouldn't you be out robbing something ?

smiles said:
Criticizing Dunne doesn't make anybody a bad fan. Nobodies taking away from his achievments at City, just saying, now, this season, which is what counts, he's not good enough.

Well he would be a defender for any mid table all day long. But, wouldn't mind him to stay and fight for a place. Also, he would add a great depth IMO.

Well he would be a defender for any mid table all day long. But, wouldn't mind him to stay and fight for a place. Also, he would add a great depth IMO.

I am very happy for him to stay and fight for his place. Ben Haim and Garrido need exiting long before there is any talk of Dunne going. Personally I think he will make a great sub just makes a few mistakes if he plays a full game.

stony said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Nah am not a manc

If City was playing a friendly or any other sort of match the last thing I would do is go on another teams fans forum.

ToffeeBlue said:
stony said:

Nah am not a manc

shouldnt you be at the game showing your prized player how wanted he is ???

or you just a sad twat??

or not really much of an everton fan???

i often post on the everton forum instead of watching city
move along bin dweller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.