Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MouldensChippy said:
BringBackSwales said:
most of these threads have become dark blue moon threads I am afraid mate

And I, for one, am totally bored by the Toffee roundabout discussion. Use the ignore section, I have, it makes the threads shorter, far more readable, and less boring.

how do i do that mate? I am seriously clueless with computers? (in fact I probably didn't need the last 2 words of that sentence)

alera said:
Good news is that Hughes has released a statement saying none of our quality youth players like Nedum are going anywhere as part of anydeals - regardless of the player involved. Completely not open for negotiation and unlike sides like Everton we have the money and lure of future success to back this up.

This is only what we would expect TBH.

In any event for a great young player like Nedum it would be a huge step down in his career to go to a side like Everton. Even if he was willing to take such a huge step down they could never afford his wages.

Tee Hee, your being very mischievous and deliberatly so here me thinks.

I'm as guilty as anyone today (coz I've got the day off work, so have the time to trawl about at leisure, writing over-long, self-indulgent posts), but I agree that these threads have been hijacked by opposition fans, and bored City fans, and are pretty useless for their supposed purpose of providing information about Lescott/Terry.

The lesson should be - if you want any info about either Lescott or Terry, and their proposed transfers to City, the last place you should look is on the Lescott and Terry threads - I'm sure some excitable kid will start a new thread if there are any developments, which you should be able to catch before it gets merged by the mods. Failing that - Newsnow?

ToffeeAndy said:
Dubai Blue said:
That, right there, is what we call bullshit.

in your opinion. not sure its possible to call bullshit when your only using your opinion as evidence to call it...

Hold on i've just consulted the offical bullshit act of 1985 and it states "One must not call bullshit if only using ones opinion. All calling of bullshit must be backed up by solid and factual evidence lest a reverse bullshit may be handed back to caller with a nice cold can of sarcasm"

Your becoming tedious, why not try doing what we do and talk about our club on your own site !

the--dud said:
Oh my god, I don't mind people having a sensible discussion about Everton but it's totally off-topic in this thread. Also it's filling this thread with so much rubbish that you can't find any info on the actual possible transfer of Lescott to Man City.
WTF, can't you people make a new thread on the general discussion board or something?

dead right, maybe give the blue scouse their own thread and the chelsea rent boys another, I do not care about everton one way or the other

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
ToffeeAndy said:
in your opinion. not sure its possible to call bullshit when your only using your opinion as evidence to call it...

Hold on i've just consulted the offical bullshit act of 1985 and it states "One must not call bullshit if only using ones opinion. All calling of bullshit must be backed up by solid and factual evidence lest a reverse bullshit may be handed back to caller with a nice cold can of sarcasm"

Your becoming tedious, why not try doing what we do and talk about our club on your own site !

completely agreed

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
ToffeeAndy said:

To be fair, I found that somewhat amusing! Sorry Dubai Blue!!!

ToffeeAndy said:
Dubai Blue said:
That, right there, is what we call bullshit.

Humble = You're not. Bullshit
We accept our position in terms of money = Which is why your owner is constantly whoring you around. Bullshit.
If we did suddenly become rich we'd spend a lot less = Bullshit
Build more gradually = Bullshit
And be a lot more subtle about it = Bullshit.

Three of those are my opinion. But in this particular case (and in most others), my opinion is irrefutably the correct one.

It was a pleasure jousting with you. Now be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.