Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
hgblue said:
I genuinely believe that TA came in peace, and had no idea how patronising he sounded. We've won bugger all for over thirty years, and we share a city with the most arrogant, self possessed fuckers on the planet, who've wasted no opportunity to 'put us in our place' over the years. We need no lectures on humility from anyone, thank you very much. I hear that Moyes is a saint who would do things differently, well answer me this. Fergie decides to call it a day at the end of next season, and uses his influence to persuade the board to offer the job to his old mate Moyesie. Does he say no to this offer, or does he take the opportunity to further his career, as would 99.9% of all professional sports people? Do you think Lescott doesn't know that?

First of all I think it's a bit easy to accuse ToffeeAndy of sounding patronising , when he is entitled to his opinion , and has posted his opinion amidst many City fans posts airing their views that could also be assessed and frowned upon . There are very few whiter than white posters on any forum , so I don't go with that at all really .
TA is a decent bloke , and his imput throughout his time here has been worthwhile , so I wouldn't be too quick to form an opinion on one post .

As for sharing a City etc etc , I agree , but that arrogance comes from long term domination in the game of football that neither of our clubs can deny . The problem with a few City fans is that they show a little of the same arrogance , but don't really have anything yet to back it up with , which stands out in many posts .
I g .

this is what drives me mad about Everton fans, you keep taliking about this long term domination? im 28 and was 6 last time4 you dominated english football. forgive me for not being impressed

sniff said:
First of all I think it's a bit easy to accuse ToffeeAndy of sounding patronising , when he is entitled to his opinion , and has posted his opinion amidst many City fans posts airing their views that could also be assessed and frowned upon . There are very few whiter than white posters on any forum , so I don't go with that at all really .
TA is a decent bloke , and his imput throughout his time here has been worthwhile , so I wouldn't be too quick to form an opinion on one post .

As for sharing a City etc etc , I agree , but that arrogance comes from long term domination in the game of football that neither of our clubs can deny . The problem with a few City fans is that they show a little of the same arrogance , but don't really have anything yet to back it up with , which stands out in many posts .
I g .

this is what drives me mad about Everton fans, you keep taliking about this long term domination? im 28 and was 6 last time4 you dominated english football. forgive me for not being impressed

Forgive me for calling you a prat for not reading my post properly . The domination was regarding Utd and LFC .

sniff said:

Forgive me for calling you a prat for not reading my post properly . The domination was regarding Utd and LFC .

you still here?

sniff said:

That is not the problem though, fair play, united win tropheys, the problem i have with United is that the arrogance is coming mostly from idiots who know nothing about football, claim to 'support' united simply because they are the easy option, come from outside of manchester and rarely go to their games whilst gloating when they win however unfairly spit there dummies out and make excuses when they lose. However, i doubt you would understand that as atleast liverpools fans arnt daytrippers and people on family outings.

sniff said:

well i made a simple mistake, you on the other hand just proved many people right with one post. well done you

Blue Phil said:
That is not the problem though, fair play, united win tropheys, the problem i have with United is that the arrogance is coming mostly from idiots who know nothing about football, claim to 'support' united simply because they are the easy option, come from outside of manchester and rarely go to their games whilst gloating when they win however unfairly spit there dummies out and make excuses when they lose. However, i doubt you would understand that as atleast liverpools fans arnt daytrippers and people on family outings.

I agree in part , though there are plenty of out of town , and indeed country LFC supporters I can assure you . Both clubs are 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and that will always be the case .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.