Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
Pabbers said:
He he he he....i am jealous....we cant buy anyone, wish we had some cash, but what can you do eh lads !!

Anyway....looks like we could go and rape Bolton for Cahill after you get JL.

You preditory bastards. You're ruining football. You'll be getting jealous Bolton fans wumming your Forums very soon!

Nah....only 3 people in Bolton have a PC and im one of them!!!

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Why would i do that, id sooner tell you you straight.

You talk a lot of sense most of the time and like ive said, your one of the few that is welcome on here and you contribute.

However you came on tonight trying to be clever, and when challenged you havnt got the balls to admit it.

That is my problem.

Ok you win m8 .
Next time I'll watch SSN , and come on with piss takes and inuendo's just to make it easier to spot the cleverness . You couldn't even beat Barnsley with your multi million pound team , what a joke . And you think you'll win the Prem ? lmao get real lmao . You'll be lucky not to get relegated . Your crap and you know it . Man who ? etc etc .
Is that what you would prefer I say m8 , or is asking ' how did you get on ' a little maturer ?

At last he says what he thinks!

Ive no problem with you DSOB, you seem a decent enough lad and your welcome on here.

As for pabbers.......see my point of view?

BlueMoon93 said:
What is the situation on Lescott atm everyone? Cheers.
nowt really mate, few stories about senderos going to everton with the obvious connection with JL

blueinsa said:
Ok you win m8 .
Next time I'll watch SSN , and come on with piss takes and inuendo's just to make it easier to spot the cleverness . You couldn't even beat Barnsley with your multi million pound team , what a joke . And you think you'll win the Prem ? lmao get real lmao . You'll be lucky not to get relegated . Your crap and you know it . Man who ? etc etc .
Is that what you would prefer I say m8 , or is asking ' how did you get on ' a little maturer ?

Ive no problem with you DSOB, you seem a decent enough lad and your welcome on here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!!!
I can't win lol .

mcfcliam said:
Pabbers said:
Fcukin ROFL!!!

The attendance thing really does touch some nerves.

Anyway, the Lescott deal...its already done.

We played Bury and Rochdale ???

Everton did, yes and you're an Everton fan.

No it's not a done deal at all.

Really...who else do we play ???

BlueMoon93 said:
What is the situation on Lescott atm everyone? Cheers.

we're pulling out, and looking at bassong / alex instead.

OR

we're going to make one final bid, 22m, take it or leave it.

lescott will not hand in a transfer request

OR

he already has verbally expressed his desire to leave.

Everton are buying Senderos to replace JL

OR

Everton will not sell JL, not even for 30m. Senderos is cover for the injured Jagielka

you choose.

blueinsa said:
Ok you win m8 .

What have I done now ???

BlueMoon93 said:
ellonblue said:
nowt really mate, few stories about senderos going to everton with the obvious connection with JL

Thanks mate. Are these Evertonians just being sarcastic saying 'Lescott...that's a done deal'?

Matey , when there is news , I'll tell you , or perhaps you can tell me , but for now , there is no deal , and not likely to be one for the time being .
Everton need more defenders regardless of Lescott .
Don't allow any rumours to tell you differently .

BlueMoon93 said:
ellonblue said:

Thanks mate. Are these Evertonians just being sarcastic saying 'Lescott...that's a done deal'?
They are, some of them trying there best winding up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.