Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
BlueMoon93 said:
Thanks mate. Are these Evertonians just being sarcastic saying 'Lescott...that's a done deal'?

Matey , when there is news , I'll tell you , or perhaps you can tell me , but for now , there is no deal , and not likely to be one for the time being .
Everton need more defenders regardless of Lescott .
Don't allow any rumours to tell you differently .

Source please DSOB.

Or is it rumours that he is going nowhere what your hearing.

Just curious.

BlueMoon93 said:
ellonblue said:
nowt really mate, few stories about senderos going to everton with the obvious connection with JL

Thanks mate. Are these Evertonians just being sarcastic saying 'Lescott...that's a done deal'?

Im not...I think the deal works on every level.

We NEED the cash, you need Lescott lats party.

You can take Peanutts to for £15 Mill if you want to ??

ellonblue said:
BlueMoon93 said:
They are, some of them trying there best winding up!!

Lol. I believe it would be a great buy and I have always rated him. He would offer our team a lot and good cover for left back when needed as well. If it doesn't happen though, ce la vie (sp).

BlueMoon93 said:
ellonblue said:
They are, some of them trying there best winding up!!

Lol. I believe it would be a great buy and I have always rated him. He would offer our team a lot and good cover for left back when needed as well. If it doesn't happen though, ce la vie (sp).
Today seemed to show that he is needed in our defence, TBH at fault again. Think it could be a case of asking everton what they want and city to decide if he is of that value to us. DM aint daft, i think he will sell (gut feeling) but he knows jow important that type of player is to us.

BlueMoon93 said:
Pabbers said:
Im not...I think the deal works on every level.

We NEED the cash, you need Lescott lats party.

You can take Peanutts to for £15 Mill if you want to ??

Who's that mate?

Ste Pienaar.

Just fcuking about mate.

blueinsa said:
Source please DSOB.

Just curious.
Everton insist they will not sell Lescott
By Paul Walker

Saturday, 1 August 2009
Everton are bracing themselves for another bid from Manchester City for Joleon Lescott, but insist that they will not sell the England defender, even for £30m.

Lescott arrived back from the club's tour of Canada and the US yesterday and is expected to play away at Coventry City in tomorrow's pre-season friendly. Everton have turned down bids of £15m and £18m, but there is expected to be a £22m offer from City on the table shortly.

However, sources at Goodison Park are making it clear that their attitude has hardened over the issue to the extent that even a bid approaching £30m would be rejected. Lescott is also now aware that the only way that stance will change is if he asks for a transfer.

The chairman Bill Kenwright and the manager David Moyes have been adamant all summer that they will not sell any of the side that reached the FA Cup final and finished fifth in the Premier League last season.

Everton may be working under financial restraints but sources at the club underline that they are under no pressure from the banks to sell players, as has been the case in the past.

Moyes has returned from the US keen to concentrate on his side's build-up to the season, staring with tomorrow's match with Coventry, and he has two more friendlies next week away to Blackpool on Tuesday and at home to Malaga next Friday to continue that preparation.

The Scot saw his side draw with the Major League Soccer representative side on Wednesday night in Salt Lake City, winning the penalty shoot-out that followed. Moyes was delighted by the form of goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.

Darker shade of Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Source please DSOB.

Just curious.
Everton insist they will not sell Lescott
By Paul Walker

Saturday, 1 August 2009
Everton are bracing themselves for another bid from Manchester City for Joleon Lescott, but insist that they will not sell the England defender, even for £30m.

Lescott arrived back from the club's tour of Canada and the US yesterday and is expected to play away at Coventry City in tomorrow's pre-season friendly. Everton have turned down bids of £15m and £18m, but there is expected to be a £22m offer from City on the table shortly.

However, sources at Goodison Park are making it clear that their attitude has hardened over the issue to the extent that even a bid approaching £30m would be rejected. Lescott is also now aware that the only way that stance will change is if he asks for a transfer.

The chairman Bill Kenwright and the manager David Moyes have been adamant all summer that they will not sell any of the side that reached the FA Cup final and finished fifth in the Premier League last season.

Everton may be working under financial restraints but sources at the club underline that they are under no pressure from the banks to sell players, as has been the case in the past.

Moyes has returned from the US keen to concentrate on his side's build-up to the season, staring with tomorrow's match with Coventry, and he has two more friendlies next week away to Blackpool on Tuesday and at home to Malaga next Friday to continue that preparation.

The Scot saw his side draw with the Major League Soccer representative side on Wednesday night in Salt Lake City, winning the penalty shoot-out that followed. Moyes was delighted by the form of goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was named the Most Valuable Player after the game.

Enough said, now Lescott is aware, maybe when Everton get back from America, he will ask for a transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.