Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hairdo said:
doomuk said:
Thats very obvious because clearly you get all your football knowledge from Fifa 09

and the amount of games I go to in a season. not like yourself and your three trips per year

I get to see more games than you - purely based on the fact that half the seats at Goodison are restricted view because you cant afford a decent stadium.

33k avg attendance last year, small support, small club, no money and only one decent player.
Best thing you have going for you is a decent manager - and even thats tainted by him being ginger!

keemcfc said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
and the amount of games I go to in a season. not like yourself and your three trips per year
your on the wrong forum mate, your looking for manchester UNITED.

besides we all already know your on the wrong forum so...

Sorry I dont doubt that you lot go to the game a lot, that was just a reference to doomuk who never used to go or take any interest and went three whole times last year and now thinks he is an expert.

doomuk said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

I get to see more games than you - purely based on the fact that half the seats at Goodison are restricted view because you cant afford a decent stadium.

33k avg attendance last year, small support, small club, no money and only one decent player.
Best thing you have going for you is a decent manager - and even thats tainted by him being ginger!
pmsl

HesTheKompanyVincent said:
I dont know much about betting odds but im guessing this is in our favour

Lescott's club after the transfer window - Man City 4/11
Everton - 13/8

Yes, 1.36 to go to City and 2.625 to stay. Very much in our favour :)

Pam said:
Dobsy87 said:
Bah. If another employer comes to you and offers you twice the wage for the same job you just have to hand in your notice and there's nothing your current employer can do. Football clubs have enough in their favour being able to tell players they're not allowed to work for other companies, and demanding fees of millions of pounds in compensation. Why should a footballer be treated differently to an IT consultant, teacher, electrician etc.?

A Lescott transfer request is absolutely inevitable, in the circs. No way is Lescott going to tolerate being refused a move like this. If he is still an Everton player by the time the window closes, he'll hate playing for the manager. He'll hate playing for the club and he will never forgive himelf or his employer for making him the Pete Best of the premiership. Evilton may keep the player but he won't be inclined or even capable of maintaining his recent form for the dippers. last year. He'll be no good to them.

Look first of all Lescott has got to want to come to us. If he was that desparate he would have handed in a transfer request (ala Alonso or SWP did when Chelsea came calling). We don't need a Terry like situation whereby his agent is making all the right noises but in the end nothing happens.
Lescott is a good player, but it seems Everton are wanting more money or literally Moyes has probably said, No full stop and given the Everton board an ultimatum. At the end of the day, all we have is money. Everton have had more success and have been more consistent than us over the last 30 years.

My advice, lets call their bluff and broadcast pulling out of a deal and move for somebody else. They will lose an opportunity for alot of cash, the player will not get the move and Everton will run the risk of having a player run his contract down. There is no way he will play at less than 100% as 1. that is unprofessional and 2. Its World Cup year and he needs to be playing well to get into the squad.

I'm not going to start slagging Evertonians off and decent Everton fans should not be slagging us off. A few of my best mates are Evertonians. We have been skint for a very long time and had the piss taken out of us. Just because we are wealthy, does'nt mean we are the dogs bollocks. All it means is we have an opportunity to do something, once we have achieved we can brag... We can not just assume that every man and his dog will come running just because we are flashing wads of notes at them.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
keemcfc said:
your on the wrong forum mate, your looking for manchester UNITED.

besides we all already know your on the wrong forum so...

Sorry I dont doubt that you lot go to the game a lot, that was just a reference to doomuk who never used to go or take any interest and went three whole times last year and now thinks he is an expert.

I went to 16 games but it dosnt supprise me that as your a scouser you cant count.

crystal_mais said:
Pam said:
A Lescott transfer request is absolutely inevitable, in the circs. No way is Lescott going to tolerate being refused a move like this. If he is still an Everton player by the time the window closes, he'll hate playing for the manager. He'll hate playing for the club and he will never forgive himelf or his employer for making him the Pete Best of the premiership. Evilton may keep the player but he won't be inclined or even capable of maintaining his recent form for the dippers. last year. He'll be no good to them.

Look first of all Lescott has got to want to come to us. If he was that desparate he would have handed in a transfer request (ala Alonso or SWP did when Chelsea came calling). We don't need a Terry like situation whereby his agent is making all the right noises but in the end nothing happens.
Lescott is a good player, but it seems Everton are wanting more money or literally Moyes has probably said, No full stop and given the Everton board an ultimatum. At the end of the day, all we have is money. Everton have had more success and have been more consistent than us over the last 30 years.

My advice, lets call their bluff and broadcast pulling out of a deal and move for somebody else. They will lose an opportunity for alot of cash, the player will not get the move and Everton will run the risk of having a player run his contract down. There is no way he will play at less than 100% as 1. that is unprofessional and 2. Its World Cup year and he needs to be playing well to get into the squad.

I'm not going to start slagging Evertonians off and decent Everton fans should not be slagging us off. A few of my best mates are Evertonians. We have been skint for a very long time and had the piss taken out of us. Just because we are wealthy, does'nt mean we are the dogs bollocks. All it means is we have an opportunity to do something, once we have achieved we can brag... We can not just assume that every man and his dog will come running just because we are flashing wads of notes at them.

At last. Another sensible post.

doomuk said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.