Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
keemcfc said:
whats that bee with the three stars above it all about?

3711873897_b9078b0046.jpg

the middle one.
From City's website:

"The away kit is a nod to Manchester’s symbol of industry and coat of arms – the Apis Millifera – more commonly known as ‘the bee’."
lol, flew over my head when i first saw it.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
yeah its a stadium that needs replacing. Yes its got restricted views. Yes its seen some fantastic games and trophies won. Remind me again have you been relegated more times that trophies you have won in the last four decades?

Relegated and won fuck all, yet we still come in our thousands. If Everton had suffered our recent history I wonder where they'd be now ?

Our average gate in the second division was around 27,000 at maine road. Thats only a few thousand less than Everon 5th in the Premier League !

Nothing club Everton they really are.

Dyed Petya said:
This will hopefully all be done soon. Either Lescott will demand a move, formally, and Everton will reluctantly let him go, or he won't, and we'll walk away. Either way, it will be decided within the next 24 hours, I reckon. And that suits both clubs: we need to bring in someone else if he doesn't join, while they need a replacement if he does come to us.

I still think he'll come. If he's been on his current reported salary level for all his time at Everton, then his net earnings over those three years will amount to somewhere around the GBP 3 million mark. Over the next three years he can expect somewhere round the same figure if hye sticks with Everton. I'm sure he'll have been well paid at Wolves relative to most of the population, but I doubt he'll have millions stashed away from there.

In the circumstances, I rather tend to think a contract offer supposedly guaranteeing him somewhere in the region of GBP 12 million net will be rather attractive to him. Of course, that may be wrong or he may have other priorities. But I think when you look at what this move would probably mean for his personal finances, you couldn't blame him for asking for a transfer.

Dont forget as of the next tax year,players wages will be subject to a 50% tax on them meaning whatever he earns now will be reduced by some way! Moving to City will help combat this by us paying either the tax or a larger amount than he is on now.

stony said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
yeah its a stadium that needs replacing. Yes its got restricted views. Yes its seen some fantastic games and trophies won. Remind me again have you been relegated more times that trophies you have won in the last four decades?

Relegated and won fuck all, yet we still come in our thousands. If Everton had suffered our recent history I wonder where they'd be now ?

Give it time, they can only do so much.

stony said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

its a good question. one we will never know the answer to as we havent been relegated have we?

Well we know how bad your support is in this league so we have a good benchmark.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
stony said:

its a good question. one we will never know the answer to as we havent been relegated have we?

Two words 'Kyle Naughton' - now fook off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.