Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_Bosque said:
stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

Off Topic - Carlos Tevez will be fully fit to start on Wednesday after some fitness work this week

Robinho had a slight pull in a calf muscle yesterday, but this has settled and will be ok.
Nedum could also feature, but may be rested for the weekend injury seems to be reacting well to treatment.

On Topic - Nothing new to add other than fee is being discussed, valuation we gave was not 100 miles away from that given by Everton so talks continue, there should be an answer by Thursday. Other than that I don't know anymore.

I'm presumming the valuation your talking about is on his medical condition and injury history rather than his footballing ability, otherwise this would be wrapped up by now surely. Any news on Johnno?

Still another 2-3 weeks away. We targeted end of August although early September is now more likely.

CTID_92 said:
stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

Off Topic - Carlos Tevez will be fully fit to start on Wednesday after some fitness work this week

Robinho had a slight pull in a calf muscle yesterday, but this has settled and will be ok.
Nedum could also feature, but may be rested for the weekend injury seems to be reacting well to treatment.

On Topic - Nothing new to add other than fee is being discussed, valuation we gave was not 100 miles away from that given by Everton so talks continue, there should be an answer by Thursday. Other than that I don't know anymore.
cheers for the info again mate, hopefully we'll have some good news on thursday but i know it could change so i'm not holding you to it ; )

Thanks for the info stu

lescott just drove past me in a blacked out Bently continental GT in Wilmslow with his window open.

He looked proper miserable. lol

hes coming i think. No way Everton are gonna keep him.

mancboy123 said:
The thing is their is something missing from everton this year there whole style of play is based around bullying teams into submission and if you cant bully arsenal then what chance do you have

im not trying to defend everton but ffs we are 1 game into a season, its far to early to start celebrating about our success or, if your that way inclined smirking about evertons failure

stu9488 said:
Del_Bosque said:
I'm presumming the valuation your talking about is on his medical condition and injury history rather than his footballing ability, otherwise this would be wrapped up by now surely. Any news on Johnno?

Still another 2-3 weeks away. We targeted end of August although early September is now more likely.

God no!!! Surely Everton can't live with that.

Cheshire Blue said:
lescott just drove past me in a blacked out Bently continental GT in Wilmslow with his window open.

Is that where he lives?

Left Peg said:
Cheshire Blue said:

Is that where he lives?

Hale Barnes I believe. I have seen his car a couple of times on the way into work going towards the M56 at Manchester Airport. I believe his kids go to school in Wilmslow. He does drive a Black Bentley Convertable with LE55COT as his plate.

stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

So does this mean then that the club that state categorically that Lescott is 100% not for sale have in fact given City a figure they would be willing to do business at?

OrigamiNinja said:
stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

So does this mean then that the club that state categorically that Lescott is 100% not for sale have in fact given City a figure they would be willing to do business at?

Football is a business, every player has a price.

stu9488 said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Football is a business, every player has a price.

Except Messi ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.