Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lescott Transfer Saga: Moyes Vs Hughes

Anyone else think he isn't worth 18 mill?? I mean, he is good but not that good.

The money doesn't matter us but to a club like Everton I would have thought they would jump at the chance to have funds like that, they could buy three players.

I think Moyes has just dug himself into a hole and is getting more stubborn by the day, I just want the situation sorted as it is becoming boring!!!

stu9488 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
So does this mean then that the club that state categorically that Lescott is 100% not for sale have in fact given City a figure they would be willing to do business at?

Football is a business, every player has a price.

great politician's answer lol

stu9488 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
So does this mean then that the club that state categorically that Lescott is 100% not for sale have in fact given City a figure they would be willing to do business at?

Hi Stu thanks for the info.Christ this is dragging on eh? Have you been involved with a saga like this before? Just wondered if you could back up Spursmads earlier posts, is this it for this window or are there any surprises on the way? Don't want to appear greedy, or get you in trouble, just curious :) Cheers mate

Sam Eto's P45 said:
stu9488 said:

Hi Stu thanks for the info.Christ this is dragging on eh? Have you been involved with a saga like this before? Just wondered if you could back up Spursmads earlier posts, is this it for this window or are there any surprises on the way? Don't want to appear greedy, or get you in trouble, just curious :) Cheers mate

Even if there was I wouldn't know about it. The only point at which I would know is when we get asked to make a valuation and receive information on a player. I was involved in the Tevez saga that dragged on for ages, we recieved his info in April and it dragged on for ever. I think patience is needed with this one, its a tricky one to deal with!

Dubai Blue said:
EFCJONO said:
God no!!! Surely Everton can't live with that.
Michael Johnson being fit, not the Lescott deal.

Cheers Fella, read that wrong. There is rumours on NSNO that City will be in for Arteta in January. Couldn't have this again.

EFCJONO said:
Dubai Blue said:
Michael Johnson being fit, not the Lescott deal.

Cheers Fella, read that wrong. There is rumours on NSNO that City will be in for Arteta in January. Couldn't have this again.

That sounds like City fans on the WUM. I think we'd have bid for him now if we wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.