Lescott

okstate99 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Looked really unfit in pre-season and looked slow and off the pace few more games and he should be back to fitness again and fighting for a place in no time :0)

Is it fitness or did those injuries finally catch up with him?

Well I don't think he started full training till June since his opp so I would think it would effect his fitness like any other player. Only time will tell I guess tho I hope he does get back to 100% because he can be rock solid at the back for us.

C1TY4LIFE said:
okstate99 said:
Is it fitness or did those injuries finally catch up with him?

Well I don't think he started full training till June since his opp so I would think it would effect his fitness like any other player. Only time will tell I guess tho I hope he does get back to 100% because he can be rock solid at the back for us.

Lescott needs a strong organiser as partner to marshall him. Jags was the perfect partner for him. His confidence is wafer thin, but he is a very good CB and a competent LB. I can't believe he's not scoring set piece goals for you either. Mind you, the times I've watched him since he left us, he does look low on confidence. Thinking about it tho, he did take time to settle at Goodison.

I'd have him back in an instant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.