Lescott

FredTilson said:
El Mago said:
Why dont he sign a new contract like Fernando and then we can sell him for few millions ?
Because Fernando was threatened with being benched for the rest of the season, which would scuttle his WC chances. You can't threaten Lescott with that.

Also he's probably getting a hefty sign on fee.

I am not sure when was the last time Fernando represent Brazil national team, and I don't think he has even a slight chance to join them considering that even Fernandinho who is the best CM this season in the league is not guaranteeing his place yet.

El Mago said:
FredTilson said:
El Mago said:
Why dont he sign a new contract like Fernando and then we can sell him for few millions ?
Because Fernando was threatened with being benched for the rest of the season, which would scuttle his WC chances. You can't threaten Lescott with that.

Also he's probably getting a hefty sign on fee.

I am not sure when was the last time Fernando represent Brazil national team, and I don't think he has even a slight chance to join them considering that even Fernandinho who is the best CM this season in the league is not guaranteeing his place yet.

He's trying to get into Portugal's squad, not Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.