Lescott's Blunder

CaptainCarlos

He will be thanking his God for the head of Edin, the left leg of Mario and the right boot of Aguero!!

Felt sorry for the lad.. I was just thinking that he was finished and that all the fingers were gonna be pointed at him.. 5 mins to the time.. lol

then BANG!!!! LOL CITYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this goes to show us that Lescott is a good player but not a very good defender..

He could be the difference between CL success and failure..

Wonder what Bobby wud have done or told him had we lost... lol

Tbf I also thought Vinny should have taken out Traore in the build-up to the 2nd goal, not the best of days for our CB partners but they've had a fantastic season and we won so I think we can cut them some slack!

Lescott has been top draw all season anyone can make a mistake, Kompany didn't have his best game yesterday either should we be looking to replace him to?

I suspect it was a gust of wind. A gust of wind that was going to cost us the title... the rest is history.

He actually started the move for the winner, winning the header off the throw in and then passed to de jong.............the rest is history :)

glen quagmire said:
No fishing allowed today! Maybe some fizzing, perhaps even a bit of fisting, but absolutley NO FISHING.

Go back to bed.

LOL

mancini_2035028c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.