Lesson to be learnt

drsqueggy said:
I'm sure if we got to the Champions League final and lost, not one of our players would have a smile on their face.

In agreement with this. I'm certain most players have smiled in defeat once or twice. But cup finals etc they won't.

Challenger1978 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I regretfully have to state a glaring difference between the rags and us, after last nights humiliating defeat for the no show rag fuckers there wasn't one rag player that had a smile on their face, they hated the fact that they got played off the pitch and then again getting onto the bus home for the trip back(shown on Sky 3.00pm)

We have several players that still laugh and joke with the opposition in defeat, its about time we adopted a more gutted if we lose attitude.

Anyone else noticed this???????

What goes on after the match dosn't bother me to much to an extent, its what happens during the match. Like a particular unnamed defender that has fucked up on serval occassions in the past, and then they have started to laugh about it. Now that makes my blood boil, infact i want to punch there head in when they do that shit.

I would like to see you punch him, lol.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Challenger1978 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I regretfully have to state a glaring difference between the rags and us, after last nights humiliating defeat for the no show rag fuckers there wasn't one rag player that had a smile on their face, they hated the fact that they got played off the pitch and then again getting onto the bus home for the trip back(shown on Sky 3.00pm)

We have several players that still laugh and joke with the opposition in defeat, its about time we adopted a more gutted if we lose attitude.

Anyone else noticed this???????

What goes on after the match dosn't bother me to much to an extent, its what happens during the match. Like a particular unnamed defender that has fucked up on serval occassions in the past, and then they have started to laugh about it. Now that makes my blood boil, infact i want to punch there head in when they do that shit.

and the defender you refer to likes to spit roast???????????

Did you mean a threesome by chance lol.

twinkletoes said:
I'm glad someone has said this.

How many real winners are there at the club?

Robinho
Given
De Jong
Ireland
Bridge?

I am struggling after this...

wright-phillips
elano??

good point. Although i did hear Berti was on Real Madrid's books when they won the champs league a few years back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.