Let’s pick at the carcasses

Thaksinssoldier

Right so,

Season just about done and we know who’s going down.

So, not just for City but for top 6 on the whole to make this fun...who’s good enough to be given a chance in the prem again.

Grealish will get a move. Who else do you think is worth a punt for the big teams?

Premier League worthy players IMO -

From Villa - Tom Heaton, Pepe Reina, Engels, Douglas Luiz, John McGuin, Grealish.

For Norwich - Krul, Aarons, Godfrey, Buendia, Cantwell.

For Bournemouth - Aké, Josh King, Mepham, Callum Wilson, Phillip Billing, Stanislas, Fraser, Brooks, .

Aké and Grealish the only top 6 worthy. Most of the others would be fine anywhere below them.

I think Mings, Grealish, Trezeguet, McGinn, Aarons, Godfrey, Lewis, Cantwell, Pukki, Brooks, Ake, Lerma, Cook, Billing, Wilson, King would all get moves if they wanted them.

Pukki!? Surely not.

He's 30, and since the great start where he got 6 goals in the first 4 games, he's only managed 5 all season, and 2 of those were penalties.

IMO he's a Championship striker at best, I'd imagine Norwich are desperately hoping he is, and that first season with them out of the Danish league wasn't a fluke - he wasn't good enough at Celtic which is alarming.

Agree with the rest, forgot about Mings.

Pukki!? Surely not.

He's 30, and since the great start where he got 6 goals in the first 4 games, he's only managed 5 all season, and 2 of those were penalties.

IMO he's a Championship striker at best, I'd imagine Norwich are desperately hoping he is, and that first season with them out of the Danish league wasn't a fluke - he wasn't good enough at Celtic which is alarming.

Agree with the rest, forgot about Mings.

After his early season form, he'd get a run as a second striker off the bench etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.