Let Navas know

Grob said:
Tim of the Oak said:
I have just read that Navas is our top player for assists (6) and chances created (41).

Jesus has room for improvement but he is creating more than some are making out!

Navas has 18 league appearances this season, 6 assists and no goals

I'd like to know the definition of chances created but the team is scoring plenty of goals and I don't recall many sitters being missed.

Navas would be at best a squad player at the worlds best clubs, he plays far more than that here. I think he's a good player but nothing special which his stats back up. I think we'll try and upgrade on him in the summer.

Yes Navas should be getting on the score sheet much more ofteand so should Jimmy and Nasri

His stats are flattered by the worldys that make a silk purse out of his one in ten opportunities, squad player at best. His accuracy improves greatly on his sixty yard back passes though I'll give the happy clappers that.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
His stats are flattered by the worldys that make a silk purse out of his one in ten opportunities, squad player at best. His accuracy improves greatly on his sixty yard back passes though I'll give the happy clappers that.

What's a definition of a happy clapper?

Sunny Coast Blue said:

Did you the sitter he put on a plate for Milner in the first half vs Burnley? The one Jimmy skied over.

Tim of the Oak said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

Did you the sitter he put on a plate for Milner in the first half vs Burnley? The one Jimmy skied over.
He started the game very brightly against Burnley and had the beating of his full back 2-3 times early doors. We had a lot of joy down that side, then for some reason stopped and went back to our compact, intricate passing in triangles which Without Toure pulling the strings doesn't work as well.
His stats will always look half decent because he sees a lot of the ball. His main contribution to us at the moment is helping out at the back and providing very good cover. If his decision making can improve when going forward then he'll have many more and assists/goals before the seasons out.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
How come the other players in our teams stats aren't also flattered by these "worldys"? Or do people only do them after Navas plays them the ball? Or are you just talking shit to try and ignore evidence that goes against your opinion? I can recall a good few absolute sitters that have been missed from his crosses this season and he rarely goes a game without drilling the ball across the six yard box for a tap in, only for us to have no one attacking it and it going out for a throw on the far side.

grim up north said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

What's a definition of a happy clapper?

A person that doesn't log onto a site to slag off City players.

tin hat ,just my opinion,,navas is a better footballer than millner

Never thought I'd have said this after last season but he is a top class player. In fact he's been our best player this season.

i watched the highlights of a game recently. I forget which one, but Navas got the ball on the halfway line and for some strange reason chose to cut inside and drift across the pitch rather than do the obvious thing and charge down the outside.

Funny because the move ended with the defenders out of position and a goal being scored.

That’s it, I remember now.

The last minute of the 2010 World Cup Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.