Let the Players Decide on Tevez.................

Why did you disapear Tevez City straight after i posted that "source" you required to validate my post i wonder ?

Could it be (on a lesser scale i admit than the last time i owned you badly) my reply did not allow you to laugh at something you thought was a groundless comment by myself ?.

Here i was thinking only my solid reasoned questions in the bible thread were ignored due to others not being able to back up insinuations or claims made.

In a way if he comes back and plays and takes his fines that is a victory to the club as he has bent to their will

OP, tevez does not want to 'play his way back into our hearts'. He will want to play his way into a move to milan or similiar. Watching the little runt drop TWO scarfs on the way to pick up the F.A cup still taints that day a little for me. I want him nowhere near the premierahip one if we get it.

Some posters on here oibviously read my whole initial post whilst others just the headline.
If people think for one minute that it's soley upto Mancini to decide, or it's nonsense then think again.
The whole squad will want a say as to his future, that's always been the way in football, I have a couple of ex City players as mates and over the years have had a great insight into what goes on in the changing room and throughout the club.
The players are vital in helping the manager, who has the ultimate responsibility to decide on Tevez's future.
Do you really think it hasn't been discussed yet amongst the players and staff..?????!!!!

Personally I dont see Tevez 'appearing' for the club.

I think this is the club doing all they can to show him that the door is open, that way he cannot have any grounds to make a claim against the club.

As Mancini started yesterday the club is in Manchester and always has been, we have not moved.

I think the club will have him back, put him on stringent fitness regime and maybe have him on the bench occasionally especially for Europa if we progress. That way we are seen to be doing all we can.

Personally I am appalled by the players ego, he didnt get his move in the window so now he knows he has no real choice but to come crawling back. I hope he does that, and we constantly tell him he isn;t fit enough.

glen quagmire said:
OP, tevez does not want to 'play his way back into our hearts'. He will want to play his way into a move to milan or similiar. Watching the little runt drop TWO scarfs on the way to pick up the F.A cup still taints that day a little for me. I want him nowhere near the premierahip one if we get it.

Quite possible my friend, but as my post states, I'm still undecided as to whether he will / should be given the chance, given the fact that everybody associated with the squad and staff will be having their say, or shall I say, have had their say.
Listen to Mancini's comments last night, what's he intimating.?
If he's in the team we need to show support, that is going to be hard for a good number of fans, if not impossiblle for some......?!
And I wasn't impressed with the scarfe thing at Wembley either, but hey, Henry threw one back to the Arsenal fans on Saturday...............?!

There is no doubting Henry's love for arsenal. There is not one city fan out there who actually believed that carlos had city in his heart. His commitment from the first whistle to the last was enough for us, but with all the shannanagins lately, i am certain he will not be here next year, mario and edin will, so if we are going to be champions, i'd prefer it be with them.

TCIB said:
Why did you disapear Tevez City straight after i posted that "source" you required to validate my post i wonder ?

Could it be (on a lesser scale i admit than the last time i owned you badly) my reply did not allow you to laugh at something you thought was a groundless comment by myself ?.

Here i was thinking only my solid reasoned questions in the bible thread were ignored due to others not being able to back up insinuations or claims made.

Just LOL.

So I have to stay all day here to reply to you ?

Anyway, there is a difference between not wanting him to be THE CAPTAIN, and not wanting him to be in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.