Let's all laugh at Leeeeeds!!

RBmk2 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Lets all laugh at the OP, jump the gun much?

I also live in Leeds and some of the posts on here are shit. Leeds have just as many idiot fans as we do. Just think about the outrage at some fans after the spurs game in 111. We've all got vile racist scum on our terraces, unfortunately thats what comes with some football fans. Im delighted they are up to the championship and hope to see them in the prem soon. My wife and her family are all leeds fans and they are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet. Elland road is a great matchday venue, one of the best for atmosphere, and the premiership needs more teams like that as opposed to the boltons & wigans who cant even half fill their tiny grounds.

In my experience a very high percentage of Leeds fans are a bunch of small-minded,thicko inbred bigots who hate anyone who's not from Leeds-unless they've all suddenly had a 20 year time-travel catch up.
I've never forgotten the time they smashed up Platt lane and threw the benches onto the pitch-after the thick fuckers had won!They have been responsible for the only time I've ever been genuinely scared at a football match-getting started on by a bunch of fat 30-something wankers of the highest order walking 10 deep across the road looking to kick the fuck out of anyone in a City shirt.
I was with a couple of mates,16 years old.Doing jack shit....so don't be telling me that "Leeds have just as many idiot fans as we do" cos I'm just not having it mate.Been all over the place and I would say that most of the old boys knew who was after it and who wasn't.Those twats just didn't care.

I don't want those scumbags anywhere near the PL.
I just wish Ridsdale had finished the job properly.

just to point out pal, i was at that game stood on those benches, as did everybody else back in those days, unfortunately quite a few gave way when we scored and went mental, we didnt smash them up then launch them over the fence, they were passed through to the stewards on the other side, i also seem to remember your chairman making a big fucking issue out of it at the time and was expecting Leeds to foot the bill for new seating for all the stand, if anyone that was there that day and can say we smashed them on purpose and then threw em on the pitch, well im sorry but your a fucking liar, im knocking on now nearly 50 and was there from the mid 70s through all the shit, home and away and trust me maine road was no walk in the park, neither was old trafford, brum scouse land, up north with the smoggies geordies & the mackems, so dont go blaming the dreggs of the footballing society just on Leeds fans, yes we have our dickheads, wannabe 70/80s lads just like most clubs still have theirs, fortunately though its very rare anything happens round the grounds due to cctv these days, now and again it just falls into place but most decent lads will tell you it aint worth it these days, so me old blue nose muckers, we dont hate you never have, we hate the scum & chelsea, have a loathing for liverpool but not everton.........i remember one of the last times we played you at Elland Road in the prem, big carpark opposite the ground, night game, i walked past heading to go up beeston hill, everybody going home without any fuss, except for about 20 blue noses on the edge of the carpark trying to goad us into having a brawl, fortunately for them they got a result that night as nobody could be bothered, oh how they may have cried if they had been attacked

R&R

corky1970 said:
i live in leeds and i can honestly tell you, the scumbag chav feral youths up here are the thickest fuckers on the planet.( yes they are thicker than our salford lot)
they slaver when they speak.

oh and its racist as fuck here , BNP, and the town centre is fickel and has cliques , , i drive past Elland road every day and its a shit tip.

i was introduced to some femal relative a while ago who called me scum because i was was from Manchester.

fucking muppets i tell ya, i miss manchester sooooooooooooooooo much , fucking work forcing me up here DAMN YOU !!!!

Leave then fella. Nobody is forcing you to stay. And dont give it that you work in Leeds so have to work here, i drive 65 miles every day to work and then back again at night so that wont wash.

We have no problem with you, i have been to Eastlands a couple of times and you have a good thing going on at the minute. Your not even on our radar, seriously, so leave out the digs then, yeah?

Fev said:
just to point out pal, i was at that game stood on those benches, as did everybody else back in those days, unfortunately quite a few gave way when we scored and went mental, we didnt smash them up then launch them over the fence, they were passed through to the stewards on the other side, i also seem to remember your chairman making a big fucking issue out of it at the time and was expecting Leeds to foot the bill for new seating for all the stand, if anyone that was there that day and can say we smashed them on purpose and then threw em on the pitch, well im sorry but your a fucking liar, im knocking on now nearly 50 and was there from the mid 70s through all the shit, home and away and trust me maine road was no walk in the park, neither was old trafford, brum scouse land, up north with the smoggies geordies & the mackems, so dont go blaming the dreggs of the footballing society just on Leeds fans, yes we have our dickheads, wannabe 70/80s lads just like most clubs still have theirs, fortunately though its very rare anything happens round the grounds due to cctv these days, now and again it just falls into place but most decent lads will tell you it aint worth it these days, so me old blue nose muckers, we dont hate you never have, we hate the scum & chelsea, have a loathing for liverpool but not everton.........i remember one of the last times we played you at Elland Road in the prem, big carpark opposite the ground, night game, i walked past heading to go up beeston hill, everybody going home without any fuss, except for about 20 blue noses on the edge of the carpark trying to goad us into having a brawl, fortunately for them they got a result that night as nobody could be bothered, oh how they may have cried if they had been attacked

You nearly managed to pass yourself off as a football fan there. Funny how those benches in the Platt lane lasted and lasted until Leeds visited. If you're talking about the Paulo Wanchope winner City 2:1 game i have a very different memory - City fans on the coach park were warning Leeds "fans" off attacking a small group of City fans which included kids. Recuring theme for Leeds "fans". I had my only really terrifying experience at football courtesy of the boots of a gang of grown men from Leeds when i was 14 - City hadn't even played Leeds that day. In recent years i've come across some decent Leeds fans, but there's still far too many lufc, just like mufc, that revel in thuggery.
I didn't want Leeds to win on Sat, never do, but well done. The decent fans got what they deserved.

Macc Blue said:
Fev said:

You nearly managed to pass yourself off as a football fan there. Funny how those benches in the Platt lane lasted and lasted until Leeds visited. If you're talking about the Paulo Wanchope winner City 2:1 game i have a very different memory - City fans on the coach park were warning Leeds "fans" off attacking a small group of City fans which included kids. Recuring theme for Leeds "fans". I had my only really terrifying experience at football courtesy of the boots of a gang of grown men from Leeds when i was 14 - City hadn't even played Leeds that day. In recent years i've come across some decent Leeds fans, but there's still far too many lufc, just like mufc, that revel in thuggery.
I didn't want Leeds to win on Sat, never do, but well done. The decent fans got what they deserved.

i am a football fan mate, always have been, unfortunately in the 70s/80s if you wanted to watch your team play away from home you had to have that certain type of mentality, the type that says ive got to get stuck in here or i may get a good hiding, one things for sure if you ran you had more chance of being caught alone then you were in trouble, always best to stand your ground less chance of a beating. Everytime i hear people going on about Leeds fans attacking folk with kids, i have to have a little chuckle, its always the same shite, ive been going home and away for over 30 years now and never in all my time have i seen leeds fans attacking parents withs kids, its a load of bollox, im sure it probably happened a couple of times over the years but rarely seen (bit like white dog shit), but that line is always trotted out, "leeds thugs batter women & children. You dont do yourselves any favours trotting this shite out. Like i said before we dont have any problems with city never have probably never will, very rarely have you seen violence at ER since the premiership was instigated, same goes for maine rd/eastlands and all the other grounds were it always was a bit ropey, football has been sanitised by SKY, and the atmosphere at football grounds are now worse off for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.