Lets all vote UKIP

kevinmcfc said:
Mike N said:
I've just mentioned on a different thread that I'll vote UKIP if a candidate is up for election in Urmston. Labour has let us down and I'll never forget what the bastard Tories did last time round.

I'll give UKIP a chance.

labour has let us down??? the worst government in history and you say they have let us down, what an understatement.
Something people say prior to every election ^

pee dubya said:
piffy on a rock bun said:
Can we not just have a bloody revolution instead?
I can make a week next tuesday outside the stadium if anyones interested, although I will have to be home by around 5.30 & if its raining we might have to leave it a while before we start the historical uprising.

Depends how bloody we're talking about here, a bloody nose and i might join you, but full on lethal hemorrhaging, i reckon i'll stay at home.

I am hoping we can joyfully march our once proud country into a brighter better future without to much bother, but just in case it gets a bit nasty I will try & find that box of plasters I used to keep in the shed.

pee dubya said:
Depends how bloody we're talking about here, a bloody nose and i might join you, but full on lethal hemorrhaging, i reckon i'll stay at home.

I am hoping we can joyfully march our once proud country into a brighter better future without to much bother, but just in case it gets a bit nasty I will try & find that box of plasters I used to keep in the shed.

In that case i'm with you! I just heard Kilroy Silk has left Veritas, i propose we recruit him to be our noble leader!

saw UKIP on some programme bemoaning the fact we don't have a national holiday for St Georges day .
Thus already alienating their none English voters within the UK.
wonder if they even know what the U and K stand for.....

pee dubya said:

In that case i'm with you! I just heard Kilroy Silk has left Veritas, i propose we recruit him to be our noble leader!

There will be no leaders in our glorious new nation, all men will be equal as we march together as one!

(But if you dont let me stand at the front I am not coming on the stupid march)

pee dubya said:

There will be no leaders in our glorious new nation, all men will be equal as we march together as one!

(But if you dont let me stand at the front I am not coming on the stupid march)
No point in wanting me near the front as I will be sitting in the bar until the march actually starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.