Let's bid for Fellaini to piss off gollum

tevezblue said:
de niro said:

fuck em, they are so small fry.

This is the attitude that i hate on here. Not so long ago we were in a very similar position to them, or have we forgotten that now? If they are small fry, then god knows what a big club would have done to us on Sat.

Can we stop doing impressions of arrogant, ignorant, deluded Utd fans on this forum please ?

did you come on here to cry and whinge?

bluemonkey71 said:
tevezblue said:
Maybe we should put all our effort and concentration into tmrw nights game and building a team at our own club that is capable of going anywhere and winning, and does more often than not.

David Moyes and the Everton supporters will be loving how much air time we are giving them/him right now.

We lost, move on, put things right we will eventually have bigger fish to fry.

Exactly. We were fucking dire. They played well but reports/commentary made them out to be world beaters. My arse. We'll regroup and come back stronger, play players in the right positions and bring new blood in and the injured will come back into the squad.

I love the way the City fans are using their injuries as an excuse for their defeat on Saturday! Have you not seen our injury list? Christ on a bike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.