Lets blame ROBINHO

danburge82 said:
Why did Real Madrid want to get the lad out of Madrid? if he is as good as we say then surely Madrid who are struggling in their terms as they do not win in Europe anymore would have wanted to keep a "world class/world star" player?
danburge82 said:
I think it is because the lad isnt as good as we all think he is! he has done some very nice things for us this season and for Brazil but he has also been piss poor (no matter how much you want to defend him, he has) in a lot of games for City and Brazil

I think we have got a player who is totally overrated, but it's not his fault; it's Reals and the media!
If Chelsea werent going in to sign him as well as us, i think we would have got him for about £20-25million (just like us+Utd for the Berbatov situation)! And from his performnces over the season i would argue the lad is probably only worth £20million not the ridiculous £32mill we spent!

Now, if you look at his performances this season and relate it to a £20 million price tag i think it would be a good signing! Is he world class?- debatable, he wouldnt get in a world 11 for me so i think we should stop expecting so much from him because he's not as good as we all think!
they didnt want him out you dick, there manager warned the president not to sell him and the president told robinho he would be staying but robinho said he would leave and go to brazil... he forced a sale

Blue Phil said:
RODDY_CTID said:
robinho is a gd player in a good team, watch the last few games the movement around the pitch is shocking, only ireland and robinho get into dangerous space.
this, he cant create anything with people like caciedo, thats why hes prolific for brazil, kaka and co are on the same wave legnth

Ive kept up with Brazil's world cup qualifying because of our Brazilian players and Robinho has been far from prolific! He has scored a couple of nice goals but they have drawn 6 and lost 1 of their 12 games and Robinho has been poor in them games, in fact in some of those games (Bolivia at home, Colombia at home, Equador away) he was appalling! Brazil only seem to play well when Kaka is fully fit and firing on all cyllinders!

Blue Phil said:
danburge82 said:
Why did Real Madrid want to get the lad out of Madrid? if he is as good as we say then surely Madrid who are struggling in their terms as they do not win in Europe anymore would have wanted to keep a "world class/world star" player?
danburge82 said:
I think it is because the lad isnt as good as we all think he is! he has done some very nice things for us this season and for Brazil but he has also been piss poor (no matter how much you want to defend him, he has) in a lot of games for City and Brazil

I think we have got a player who is totally overrated, but it's not his fault; it's Reals and the media!
If Chelsea werent going in to sign him as well as us, i think we would have got him for about £20-25million (just like us+Utd for the Berbatov situation)! And from his performnces over the season i would argue the lad is probably only worth £20million not the ridiculous £32mill we spent!

Now, if you look at his performances this season and relate it to a £20 million price tag i think it would be a good signing! Is he world class?- debatable, he wouldnt get in a world 11 for me so i think we should stop expecting so much from him because he's not as good as we all think!
they didnt want him out you dick, there manager warned the president not to sell him and the president told robinho he would be staying but robinho said he would leave and go to brazil... he forced a sale

So im a dick am i!? grow up you daft ****!

Blue Phil said:
danburge82 said:
danburge82 said:

This ^^^^^^^^^id play shite if i was having some of you so call supporters turning up each week booing me. the lad as had injurys, a sex cow on his case and its his first season in the toughest and best league in the world and hes playing with a few/lot of numptys........

Blue Phil said:
danburge82 said:
danburge82 said:

Robinho said in his press conference that he couldnt bare being there anymore because they did not want him there, they wouldnt even look him in the eye or summet he said! if that was a lie he has a questionable personality as well as work ethic!

Honestly, the amount of bollocks I read on here about Robinho is incredible.

First of all, he scored 11 goals in 32 league appearances last season for Real, which by no means is a bad strike rate for a guy who wasn't playing as an out and out striker.

Secondly, of the 32 games he played, he started 27. Does that sound like a most-often-a-sub starting rate to you? He undoubtedly would have started more if it wasn't for his off the field antics and moodiness (which I'm not defending by the way, but that's how he is).

Finally, the argument big clubs never sell their best players is the most nonsensical one (Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo etc etc). Real said multiple times they didn't want to lose him (funny how people forget this) as he was one of their most talented players, but his insistence that he wanted to get out, combined with our (lets be honest) slightly excessive offer forced their hand.

Like I say, I'm not defending his actions at Real or the way he forced himself out of the club, nor am I defending his recent performances, but people on here (who clearly never watched him play for Real by the way) making out we pretty much signed some Madrid reserve player does my nut in.

danburge82 said:
Blue Phil said:
danburge82 said:
danburge82 said:

So im a dick am i!? grow up you daft ****!
so im a **** am i! grow up you ... person

robinho, our joint top scorer no, surely has most assist, the most talented footballer ive seen wear the blue shirt, im 22 so if your around the same age then surely you would agree? i seen bits of kinkladze but not a great deal.

ok hes not been on top form for a few months, just goes to show how shit everyone else is then, because hes not scored in 4 months and up until sunday he was our top goalscorer.

mcfcant said:
robinho, our joint top scorer no, surely has most assist, the most talented footballer ive seen wear the blue shirt, im 22 so if your around the same age then surely you would agree? i seen bits of kinkladze but not a great deal.

ok hes not been on top form for a few months, just goes to show how shit everyone else is then, because hes not scored in 4 months and up until sunday he was our top goalscorer.

More talented and comitted than Kinkladze!????????

danburge82 said:
mcfcant said:

More talented and comitted than Kinkladze!????????

more talented in my opinion yes........and he keeps saying hes committed to city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.