lets forget about wed,we need to win on sunday

mcfcdave

i would rather finish fourth to be honest and get beat by united.we still have the f.a cup which in my eyes is much better than winning the league cup.big game on sunday as we need to catch up to our top 4 contender rivals.

Agree! I was over Wedsnight by lastnight! I just thought to myself "would I rather be in 14th place without a hope of a cup semifinal or the potential to become whatever we may end up becomming? or would I take a cup semi final defeat even against the Rags with the knowledge that we WILL be there again and we WILL take them apart in future years, even at OT!"

simple answer is YES!

we could still win silverware this season and we also do some damage in the league!

Sunday we need to be behind the team and maiking noise and NOT revert back to the pathetic atmopshere we've had at our ground in the last few years!

Exactly I'm sick of the continous posts on Wednesday. One nob saying Tevez shouldn't have been talking with his ex colleagues. The man who scored all our goals in the semis and now we've just had another moaning about the players not clapping the fans!

Fuck sake lets forget about the carling cup!!!

Dont forget lads, we are going to get better and better so lets not get too downhearted. The dissapointment we are going to feel nowadays is going to be one of missing out on cups/Leagues instead of being pissed off because of relegation!!! Get behind the boys and lets rip down that 33 years banner!!!!!!!

The key thing for us really is getting into the champions league so we can buy better players and then go on and win cups,it's that we are so eager to win something that we lose sight of what we want to achieve.

Hoping for a comftorable victory against a relegation battling, and cash-strapped Pompey side, who have played very poorly recently.

They may still be in the FA cup, but that doesn't show the fact that they are weak all over, especially defensively. They'r transfer emabrgo was lifted, so they can sign loans and frees, but cant see anyone apart from O'Hara playing against us.

Easy victory in my books, with a 3-1 prediction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.