lets get back to the top

ancoats

the next 2 games before the rags play again lets give the press/medai a kick in the bollo*ks and get right behind the players and manager sing them home

we have great fans and when everybody gets behind the team it must be great to play in the blue and white of manchester city

come on

I'm hoping a bit of pressure will lift the fans on Wednesday. Don't think our fans are at their best when we are expectant.

Pigeonho said:
Forgive me but how will going top be giving the press/media a kick in the bollocks?

Because they'll all be together in their little bunker wearing their United tops, cheering on Chelsea, drinking whiskey and having great fun making up headlines for the next day. "Haha City wankers fuck it up again", "Bittas Hit New Low" etc.

Don't you know they are the reason we've lost top spot?

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Forgive me but how will going top be giving the press/media a kick in the bollocks?

Because they'll all be together in their little bunker wearing their United tops, cheering on Chelsea, drinking whiskey and having great fun making up headlines for the next day. "Haha City wankers fuck it up again", "Bittas Hit New Low" etc.

Don't you know they are the reason we've lost top spot?
Ah, of course. Silly me!

ancoats said:
the next 2 games before the rags play again lets give the press/medai a kick in the bollo*ks and get right behind the players and manager sing them home

we have great fans and when everybody gets behind the team it must be great to play in the blue and white of manchester city

come on

But that's just it.
We don't get behind the fucking team.
The etihad is like a graveyard most of the time - there is a better atmosphere on the fucking moon.
Anyone see and hear Bilbao against the scum the other day?
That is what passionate,committed fans sound like.
Most of our ground has less life than a tramps vest.
We need to make it a place where both opposition teams and fans are fucking terrified,not like the Sunday park bowls match it usually sounds like.
Everyone on here spouts on about giving the team maximum support,which is great,but where the fuck is this on match day?
If the crowd can be the twefth man,then we must be playing with ten most of the time.
And then I come on here,and read bell ends debating whether or not they should go to the derby if the scum win the league,and thread after thread of irrational,paranoid shite about how all the known world hates us.
I fucking despair sometimes,I really do.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ancoats said:

come on

But that's just it.
We don't get behind the fucking team.
The etihad is like a graveyard most of the time - there is a better atmosphere on the fucking moon.
Anyone see and hear Bilbao against the scum the other day?
That is what passionate,committed fans sound like.
Most of our ground has less life than a tramps vest.
We need to make it a place where both opposition teams and fans are fucking terrified,not like the Sunday park bowls match it usually sounds like.
Everyone on here spouts on about giving the team maximum support,which is great,but where the fuck is this on match day?
If the crowd can be the twefth man,then we must be playing with ten most of the time.
And then I come on here,and read bell ends debating whether or not they should go to the derby if the scum win the league,and thread after thread of irrational,paranoid shite about how all the known world hates us.
I fucking despair sometimes,I really do.
I think people would get a nose bleed if our atmosphere was like bilbaos or most of the euro teams...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.