Let's Give Alison Brittain A Warm City Welcome On Sunday ;-) (Richard Masters Chickened Out)

I may be reading too much into it, but I think Masters not coming is a potentially positive sign that the PL know the case brought against us on his watch is in trouble. If they were confident of their position he would be there, smug as ever. The fact he is not going suggests to me embarrassment and a desire for de-escalation at the PL. Either that or he knows we are going to get stiffed by PGMOL on Sunday.

The shithouse has bottled it and is going to Arsenal instead.
He was told that to grace the hallowed turf at the Etihad, he had to track back!

He said the only thing he could do was back track, so he’s going to the Emirates, where they just love his effort!

I may be reading too much into it, but I think Masters not coming is a potentially positive sign that the PL know the case brought against us on his watch is in trouble. If they were confident of their position he would be there, smug as ever. The fact he is not going suggests to me embarrassment and a desire for de-escalation at the PL. Either that or he knows we are going to get stiffed by PGMOL on Sunday.
Crossed my mind too

If we think that the PGMoL are corruptible, we allow ourselves to believe all kinds of trains are coming down the tracks we’re tied to.

If we remember though that the PGMoL are incompetent, and quite unequal to the job of co-ordinating a lunchtime curry with an afternoon nap - let alone to arranging the results of two football matches in which the home teams are very strong with a lot to play for and the away teams are not, and don’t, so that one’s a home win and the other one is not - then we’ll have a sane start to the weekend.

He’s got to go to one of the games. I don’t care which.

I worry this prick is not there on Sunday, the paranoid self tells me they are going to stitch us up. But he did look uncomfortable handing out the medals last season and I'm sure some of players blanked him and I hope a few called him **** on the way past too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.