Let's Give Alison Brittain A Warm City Welcome On Sunday ;-) (Richard Masters Chickened Out)

I'm sorry he won't be there. He should have front row seats, so he can watch it and drink it in. The fact that he's not got the balls to attend shows him up for the coward that he is and I sincerely hope his reputation is tarnished forever once there's eventually an outcome to this ongoing freak show.

The plastic faced twat will be filling his face with Couscous, Falafel, Humous and and Flat Bread at the Emirates on Sunday, praying City slip up, Arsenal win, so he can present the 'replica' PL trophy to Martin Odegaard.

Last edited:
Maybe it’s just me but theres something odd about him snubbing city and going to gooners .
City are still favorite to win and has been for some time but what makes him think otherwise ?

Maybe it’s just me but theres something odd about him snubbing city and going to gooners .
City are still favorite to win and has been for some time but what makes him think otherwise ?

Nothing odd about it. He doesn't want to face the hostile atmosphere before and during the natch, and more so during the PL trophy presentation. He's basically saved the PL from embarrassment live on TV around the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.