Lets just put thing in perspective

ayrshire_blue said:
ultimateharold said:
bluelol said:
2znn3ah.jpg

Do you know I couldn't give a fuck about Man United?

Doesn't invalidate the post though, which I found quite interesting

We were out six weeks ago I'm just glad we aren't playing Thursday's.

It's only a matter of time before we win CL do not worry blues keep those cigars out :)

Caveman said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Enough to post about how much you don't give a fuck.

It's not hard to understand but I'll try again, just for you. My point is that why does it matter how long it took united to qualify? Who cares? What's that got to do with anything?

Lets be honest though the format back then was different. You didn't go straight into the group stages.

They made their group stage debut 94/95 and finished 3rd
95/96 didn't qualify as Blackburn did
96/97 they finished 2nd in group and got knocked out in the semis so that was technically their 2nd season in the group.

Just saying.

kiam06 said:
We were out six weeks ago I'm just glad we aren't playing Thursday's.

It's only a matter of time before we win CL do not worry blues keep those cigars out :)

I agree with you. We are in a good position to defend our PL title. CL will wait a while

bluelol said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Neither do I and so glad you feel that way but as I said I am just putting thing in perspective for any doom and gloom merchants.

Sorry fella, putting things into perspective would be highlighting where we've came from, that means something to me. I like what you're trying to put across, but highlighting United's failings doesn't do much for me. It's never ok for us to under perform just because they cunts have also done so in the past.

I can accept us going out of the CL as long as we put up a good performance through the group stage, but the fact is we didn't. We played one decent game away against Madrid.
To many players have just not performed in this competition. Ironically Tevez was the only outfield player who put in a shift tonight.

ayrshire_blue said:
bluelol said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Neither do I and so glad you feel that way but as I said I am just putting thing in perspective for any doom and gloom merchants.

Sorry fella, putting things into perspective would be highlighting where we've came from, that means something to me. I like what you're trying to put across, but highlighting United's failings doesn't do much for me. It's never ok for us to under perform just because they ***** have also done so in the past.

That's a fair point ayrshire.

ayrshire_blue said:
bluelol said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Sorry fella, putting things into perspective would be highlighting where we've came from, that means something to me. I like what you're trying to put across, but highlighting United's failings doesn't do much for me. It's never ok for us to under perform just because they ***** have also done so in the past.
I think th OP is saying have some patience clearly something you seem to be lacking, comparisons are always going to made that is football so I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.