lets look on the bright side

adr2.8i said:
i had sex last night :-)
what was he called?<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 9:56 am --<br /><br />
Citizen_Ando said:
At least Baconface won't be "seeing off" a 16th City manager. :-p
surely there's still time for us to appoint and then sack a manager before Sunday

there's a bright side! i know im being a girl about losing bobby,but i am one so im allowed to and ive to have a crown fitted today as well,so no bright side today

Always look on the bright side of life, that song should be played as loud as hell at the last match of the season, 40000 blues singing and whistling this just before the lads come out would create a great atmosphere just think what it would sound like on M O T D

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
Always look on the bright side of life, that song should be played as loud as hell at the last match of the season, 40000 blues singing and whistling this just before the lads come out would create a great atmosphere just think what it would sound like on M O T D
Bollock's it's a fukin rag song END THREAD!!

Like I have told RAGs in work today if the club are prepared to pay off Mancini and coaching staff they are prepared to throw money at the transfer window.

It's time for the RAGs to be worried again.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Like I have told RAGs in work today if the club are prepared to pay off Mancini and coaching staff they are prepared to throw money at the transfer window.

It's time for the RAGs to be worried again.

Moy-precious is the new messiah..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.