Let's make it a hell hole for Mourinho...

Seems to have gone a bit quiet, this thread. Think a few need to face it big time. He may not be a nice bloke but he's a winner full stop.
I bet most blues were glad their worst fears didn't come true last summer when united chose Moyes instead.

chesterbells said:
Seems to have gone a bit quiet, this thread. Think a few need to face it big time. He may not be a nice bloke but he's a winner full stop.
I bet most blues were glad their worst fears didn't come true last summer when united chose Moyes instead.

I have to agree. For all of Moaninhos many flaws, he is a superb manager. Tactically flawless, as proven today, but also a great man-manager and gets 100% out of his players.

Him at United would have been a success, no doubt.

chesterbells said:

I've just posted something very similar on another thread.

As for him being obsessed about us, he's not. He's obsessed with winning.

Why the hell we started singing songs about him at 0-0 last night and the whole "boring boring Chelsea" I'll never know. Turned to the guy next to me and said that it would bite us on the arse and it proved that way. I don't like the guy but everything he did leading up to the match was to take the attention away from his players and it worked a treat. Do people really think he believes half the stuff he comes out with in press conferences - hell no.
He outwitted us yesterday fair and square. They didnt park the bus and Hazard was top top class. Jose is a bit of a Bellamy figure to me. You love him if he is part of your club but outside of that everyone dislikes him.

Anyway its one match, we are still in a v good position. Beat Norwich on Sat and hope for a Liverpool Arsenal draw and we go back top and hope to go on a good run again.

While I'd have taken 3 points ahead of FA Cup win definitely, at least we have that match to try and get a little revenge. Media last week were raving about us, now they are raving about Chelsea. It all changes so quickly.

CTID

BlueForever123 said:
Why the hell we started singing songs about him at 0-0 last night and the whole "boring boring Chelsea" I'll never know. Turned to the guy next to me and said that it would bite us on the arse and it proved that way. I don't like the guy but everything he did leading up to the match was to take the attention away from his players and it worked a treat. Do people really think he believes half the stuff he comes out with in press conferences - hell no.
He outwitted us yesterday fair and square. They didnt park the bus and Hazard was top top class. Jose is a bit of a Bellamy figure to me. You love him if he is part of your club but outside of that everyone dislikes him.

Anyway its one match, we are still in a v good position. Beat Norwich on Sat and hope for a Liverpool Arsenal draw and we go back top and hope to go on a good run again.

While I'd have taken 3 points ahead of FA Cup win definitely, at least we have that match to try and get a little revenge. Media last week were raving about us, now they are raving about Chelsea. It all changes so quickly.

CTID

Totally agree about fans singing about Mourinho its what he wants and takes the pressure of his team!

waspish said:
BlueForever123 said:

CTID

Totally agree about fans singing about Mourinho its what he wants and takes the pressure of his team!
It doesnt really. It has no impact.

chesterbells said:

In all seriousness, the leading teams are lucky that United picked a 'stable yes-man who won't rock the boat' over a proven winner who makes players run through brick walls for him. It's a fucking crying shame for reds - if I was a blue I'd be breathing a huge sigh of relief. A Mourinho-led United going up against Pellegrini's City for the title would have captivated the world, never mind the city. Anyway, pipedream over...!

chesterbells said:
Think a few need to face it big time. He may not be a nice bloke but he's a winner full stop

He is, and a great manager too, as well as being an odious wanker. Perfect for the rags when they are done with Davey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.