Lets make the Aston Villa game a City Day

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Forget all the shit going on, lets show the TV, Papers and anyone else that will be there on the day to take a dig, make up a story or what ever they want to do that what really matters is that we are a team, players, fans and manager. We are use to getting sh@t from all directions, let close ranks and show the world we are all one.
Let the club people sort all the other sh't out, when that team in Blue walk out on that pitch, bollocks to the music, the team being read out just lets blast the whole place out with:

we love you city we do.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Forget all the shit going on, lets show the TV, Papers and anyone else that will be there on the day to take a dig, make up a story or what ever they want to do that what really matters is that we are a team, players, fans and manager. We are use to getting sh@t from all directions, let close ranks and show the world we are all one.
Let the club people sort all the other sh't out, when that team in Blue walk out on that pitch, bollocks to the music, the team being read out just lets blast the whole place out with:

we love you city we do.

I will be there mate in full voice...win Saturday and then Villa rags lose to the dippers we are 3 ahead going into the derby..Pressure on them then!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

we love you city we do.

I will be there mate in full voice...win Saturday and then Villa rags lose to the dippers we are 3 ahead going into the derby..Pressure on them then!!!
And me mate all 5 of us, I pitty anyone round my way, they had be better be ready for some good bloody backing, this is the time for us all to pull together and show the rest of the world we are one. When I was in the Gulf we had a saying 'one team one fight' its a long time since I had that feeling, but fu@k me I have got it now.

I'm coming all the way over from the USA with the missus for this game, sitting up in some ungodly location, and I'd love nothing more than to see the home crowd respond in person, if this goes down you'll have two people doing it in the last 2 rows of the stadium!

Count me in City for Life
I know you will get this going
Behind you all the way
Tevez and media need to see we have one team, one dream and were behind CITY one and for all

gillymcfc said:
Behind you all the way
Tevez and media need to see we have one team, one dream and were behind CITY one and for all
Well we have 2 weeks to think of a top way of supporting CITY AND THE MANAGER in some way, we did it a few times last season, mainly the FAC Cup game 'Black and Red Day' lets get some proper ideas together, it could be something like having no music before the game and we get 'Mancini he comes from ITALY'going as the teams walk out, full show of support. I have my contacts at the club we can get the music off I am sure.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
gillymcfc said:
Behind you all the way
Well we have 2 weeks to think of a top way of supporting CITY AND THE MANAGER in some way, we did it a few times last season, mainly the FAC Cup game 'Black and Red Day' lets get some proper ideas together, it could be something like having no music before the game and we get 'Mancini he comes from ITALY'going as the teams walk out, full show of support. I have my contacts at the club we can get the music off I am sure.
Get music pitched first. Blues will get behind show of solidarity, if left to the fans

Vocal chords at the ready, sea of blue and hairs on end time with one bell of a roof raising rendition of We love you city we do, followed by Mancini woaah

We as fans have been through worse shit than this and come out fine the other side. Recently, we have been through one of the best periods in the history of the club and we shouldn't let this little thing get in the way of us. Come On City!! All is to play for still and many trophies to win

I'd welcome a better than usual atmosphere against Villa because that lot really hate us. Some real togetherness and support for the Lads will be top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.