Lets make the Aston Villa game a City Day

moorsideblue said:
when the players come out, everyone sing WE LOVE YOU CITY WE DO
All we have to do is decide what the song will be then flood this site in the week running upto the game and get fans on other forums to get in on the act. Simple but as thw FAC games showed last season it will have a massive effect. I would inform the club, there are people on here who would inform the press and local radio that we are going to have a 'one team one club show of support'
Lets see what the interest is like on here, no cost 'no cutting up ticker tape' thank god, just get in the ground at 2:45 and start the ball rolling.

How do we get the music cut off? If anyone has that muppets email please post it. Spam his inbox with the subject being "cut the music!"

Nearly sold out this game, only handfuls of seats in the third tier blocks left and its still half a month away.

marios stress ball said:
How do we get the music cut off? If anyone has that muppets email please post it. Spam his inbox with the subject being "cut the music!"

Any email addresses people? :) I would say Garry cook buy he gone now, don't know the other guy. How about Bob?

I have an e-mail address and number to call from dealing with the club before, I will contact the club the week running upto the game and get this thread back in the forum, that way we can get the Blackburn game out of the way and the spare weekend.
It normally works better doing anything in the week of the game or people lose interest or forget about it.

The success will be dependant on getting all the singers in place 10-15mins before the game and building upto what ever song we decide on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.