Lets not be rash with Bombo.....

EddH

I think we should give Bombo until midnight monday evening, as people do have a life outside of Bluemoon, especially after yesterdays events!

But if he does not come up to with the goods by then he has really defined the essence of a WUM - possibly the worst of all, just before the 2 biggest matches of our last 10 years or so.

Also lets keep in mind he could have said I wont be able to be back after the cup until Monday or tuesday etc

Do the powers that be agree??

We will not hear anything until it's mathematically impossible to get 3rd place

Mad 4 It said:
We will not hear anything until it's mathematically impossible to get 3rd place

Not a valid excuse for me. again he only said once we have made the CL and the cup final is over.

Do people still seriously believe he's going to say something that will shock us?

Seriously?

He dropped a bollock in all honesty because the info he had was not from his "sources" but from other posters. He's passed it on as his & as such cannot now tell the info or update as he's in the dog house & out the loop! There called PM's for a reason.

nedums noodles said:
he used to be called spursmad and sucks us in everytime.very impressive.

Is the above correct if so the guy as made me a few quid with whom we where signing under Hughes

MCFC OK

I know my opinion will be unpopular but IMO ITK's should not jeophardize any big City deals by releasing confidential info. on these "public forums" before contracts are signed. I want what is in the best interest of the club I love.

Plain Speaking said:
I know my opinion will be unpopular but IMO ITK's should not jeophardize any big City deals by releasing confidential info. on these "public forums" before contracts are signed. I want what is in the best interest of the club I love.
now thats plain speaking.

nedums noodles said:
Plain Speaking said:
now thats plain speaking.

We may as well delete the entire transfer forum then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.