Lets not be rash with Bombo.....

I dont have issue discussing which players are good/worth buying I just dont think we should be doing a "wikileaks" for the press/rival clubs to reveal confidential "ITK" club information, IMO the stakes are too high.

Plain Speaking said:
I know my opinion will be unpopular but IMO ITK's should not jeophardize any big City deals by releasing confidential info. on these "public forums" before contracts are signed. I want what is in the best interest of the club I love.

How can it jeophardize a deal?

"oh the mancity fans know im signing before I've signed, I'm not going there now"

If a player wants to be part of this team, people knowing about the signing wouldnt stop them coming here.

20sbc07 said:
Plain Speaking said:
I know my opinion will be unpopular but IMO ITK's should not jeophardize any big City deals by releasing confidential info. on these "public forums" before contracts are signed. I want what is in the best interest of the club I love.

How can it jeophardize a deal?

"oh the mancity fans know im signing before I've signed, I'm not going there now"

If a player wants to be part of this team, people knowing about the signing wouldnt stop them coming here.
Its not the "Man City fans knowing" until contracts are signed a rival could be alerted which may threaten the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.