Lets not become like them.

A A

Anonymous

ok a couple of days have past since the most ridiculously brilliant thing i've ever seen in all my life.

i'm still in absolute dream land and i don't know what to do with myself. covered in bruises from the goal and with mud all over my good jeans after going on the pitch.

celebrate like never before blues but lets not become arrogant, lets not become like those fuckers, who are vile bullies.

yesterday I spoke to a couple Southampton fans in a bar in town that were working in manc for the week and went out to see the parade, one of them was in a southampton shirt and said how complimentary all the blues were of them getting promoted. this is what needs to carry on, no matter what we may go on to do, lets remain humble.

but by all means... lets give it to those red fuckers all summer.

bit strange that u would start a title with that when u dont really even think we will....

however i fucking hate united so much

ban-mcfc said:
ok a couple of days have past since the most ridiculously brilliant thing i've ever seen in all my life.

i'm still in absolute dream land and i don't know what to do with myself. covered in bruises from the goal and with mud all over my good jeans after going on the pitch.

celebrate like never before blues but lets not become arrogant, lets not become like those fuckers, who are vile bullies.

yesterday I spoke to a couple Southampton fans in a bar in town that were working in manc for the week and went out to see the parade, one of them was in a southampton shirt and said how complimentary all the blues were of them getting promoted. this is what needs to carry on, no matter what we may go on to do, lets remain humble.

but by all means... lets give it to those red fuckers all summer.

This, a million times this. Let's blow the doors off the stereotype of being champions and show other clubs respect (except for the obvious), be humble, and level-headed. Now is an opportunity to change people's perceptions to what champions can be like.

+1

^^^This^^^

All the rags in work have been asking why I've not given them any shit for Sunday cos they would have given me loads if City hadn't won.

I calmly explained that to do that would have been childish and would make me no better than them. That as a club, City have acted with dignity, unlike United. Our fans are dignified, unlike United.

The look on their faces? Priceless.

WE won't become like them but what of our next generation and new foreign fans? It's up to parents to teach their kids the history of our club and the humility and good humour that comes with being a City fan. As for the new foreign fans, I'm sure many will lurk or sign up here so maybe someone can do a sticky thread explaining just what being a City fan is all about and why we're different to the arrogant pond life from Trafford.

yeah, i am wearing my champions shirt but im not going waaaaaaaaaaay all the time...

i think sunday tho was a relief for all the crap we have put up with in a way (this season)

Don't worry we won't.

Wearing a Champions shirt is one thing but arrogant sneering and belittling fans of other clubs is not our style.

Of course the matchday p1ss taking and banter with opposition fans at matches will go on!

To be honest, I only hate Man United.

Long-term it's not good for us if West Brom, Everton, West Ham, Sunderland etc. never get a look-in.

The mendacity of the term "Financial Fair Play" reminds of sonderbehandlung - oh noes, I mentioned the war! - that is, fundamentally dishonest men corrupting the plain meaning of words to mask their true intent.

I am sick-to-death of the raggish attitude that looks at other clubs as cannon-fodder, only existing for the privilege of being stepped on as the rags ascend to their divinely-ordained place in the heavens. It is a rare grace to be allowed to be beaten by the fucking rags is it?

I went into college yesterday and as i walked into a class everyone just turned to to me (being the only city fan in the course) expecting me to gloat and put down the united fan that was near by. I just said "unlucky mate".
I could never be like them. singing at every other fan, rubbing it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.