Lets not become like them.

Please, please, please, if we go one up in a tricky away game next season can we not sing "that's why we're champions"?

Tbilisi said:
Dont remember anyone hating Liverpool when they won everything,think it was down to the Managers and the club being respectful.

We need to follow this line and not become arrogant like Fergie and his team built in his image.

Spot on. Ferguson sets the tone for the team. Arrogant,smug,sly,devious,bullying,cheating,hypocritical with a tendency to blame everyone and everything,other than themselves, when they lose.
I can't think of any Rag player you could objectively say 'he seems a decent bloke" ---All in all, a totally obnoxious club.

glen quagmire said:
We will NEVER be anything like those scummy bastards. Just use my new motto.

'Not BITTER just BETTER'.

the armchairs are only like that because they hang on to every word that hypocritical t**t says

LoveCity said:
Did anyone hate Arsenal's Invincibles? I certainly didn't though we weren't rivals of them back then, I expect United did but what about other top teams at the time.
I certainly didnt either, I remember them coming to Elland Road in the cup, and receiving a standing ovation after wiping the floor with us, I think Henry got 4 that day and they were different class.

lunebleu said:
Tbilisi said:
Dont remember anyone hating Liverpool when they won everything,think it was down to the Managers and the club being respectful.

We need to follow this line and not become arrogant like Fergie and his team built in his image.

Spot on. Ferguson sets the tone for the team. Arrogant,smug,sly,devious,bullying,cheating,hypocritical with a tendency to blame everyone and everything,other than themselves, when they lose.
I can't think of any Rag player you could objectively say 'he seems a decent bloke" ---All in all, a totally obnoxious club.
I think you have summed it up well but especially
"All in all, a totally obnoxious club" is the truth.

Arrogant songs have crept in to the hymn sheet, such as "We'll score when we want"
And I'm being honest when I say I've joined in singing this, when tbh it just reminds me of everything I hate in those bastards.

We shouldn't really sing that shit :(

Singing Aside - I've congratulated Rags on their past achievements, something they have struggled to do last season with The FA Cup and this season with the Prem.... The amount of Bitterness I've heard just show's the difference between their "Fans" and our "Supporters"

this is only semi serious but also important to continue to wear jerseys and blue and what not to the stadium

i'm always shocked of pictures of their supporters and how little they wear kits and red in general. Although I won't blame them next season with that tablecloth they're going to be sporting.

Give it to the rags ( as you call them ) but your original poster is very correct, you have a great opportunity to do this with grace and class. I hope you do as I want to enjoy it with you, I've always quite liked man city, even when you fluked the cup final against us (winkysmilything)

I heard a man u fan on radio five once saying she loved away games and the banter with opposing fans, thing is though, it's not banter with them, they are so arrogant, just waiting for them to take the lead and then rub it in. There will always be banter at football, but I hoe you guys can do it and remain liked.

All the best for your new era, I felt like agueros goal was the equivalent of the Steve Bruce header against sheff Wednesday, always thought if that hadn't gone in, things might be different! Enjoy it lads (and lasses!)

dublin-blue said:
I went into college yesterday and as i walked into a class everyone just turned to to me (being the only city fan in the course) expecting me to gloat and put down the united fan that was near by. I just said "unlucky mate". Then I twatted him and shit on his head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.