Lets Not Boo The Champions League Jingle

We all know what happened to Ricky Hatton when the Brits booed the American National Anthem - the ref didn't let Ricky do anything on the inside and swung the fight totally in Mayweathers favour. Let's learn from this.

Now I know it may be tempting to boo the Champions League Anthem when you're pissed in Istanbul, but can we please hold off turning the UEFA appointed ref against us before the first whilst has blown!! The lads on the pitch have enough to do without us lot fucking it up for them before kick of.

Remember we're not up against UEFA anymore, it's now the Premier league.

Let's just sing were not really here over the top of it or summit. Pls!

Roll on Istanbul
Taking the piss aren't u surely will be booing and whistling more than I ever have fuck UEFA

wouldn't be upset if we weren't tbh any cup is a bonus, the league always comes first.

knock out comps are like that

If we do win it I would like us to drop down to the europa on purpose so we can win that, then lets got for the conference cup the year later, do a clean sweep of euro trophies as we have done domestically.
So let me get this straight, you arn’t bothered about winning the CL, but at the same time if we did win it then you’d like us to drop into an inferior competition run by UEFA then after that go even more inferior to win the ECL also run by UEFA so that you can boast about winning a treble run by UEFA that you despise. That makes total sense. I’m truth I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

So let me get this straight, you arn’t bothered about winning the CL, but at the same time if we did win it then you’d like us to drop into an inferior competition run by UEFA then after that go even more inferior to win the ECL also run by UEFA so that you can boast about winning a treble run by UEFA that you despise. That makes total sense. I’m truth I have no idea what you’re trying to say.
I want to see us win every trophy at least once, so yeah would be nice to win the 3 european trophies around now to go with the CWC we have to our name.

And losing in a final would be gutting for a while

However I don't watch city because of trophies and when it comes to knock out competitions I understamd most of it is down to either an individual/team performance or luck on the day of the game, so any cup comp we win is a bonus in a season. Not winning the league on the other hand brings disapointment

Wanting to win this cup (and any other) for citys sake and no one elses can go hand in hand with thinking the organisers are twats and booing their stupid theme tune.

So boooooooooo uefa, amd come on city

Last edited:
They are corrupt, they rip us of and their ref is suspect of course I am going to boo their daft pompous dirge.
If we don't stand up to them nothing will change.

The time to stop booing came a long time ago, this is one to enjoy and savour, time to dine at the very best top table.

Because we dine there doesn't mean we need to use the correct table etiquete, if I want to put my elbows on the table, and licck the pate clean I still will ;-)

I am not going to Istanbul, but I will stop booing the shitty-arsed jingle when uefa compensate the City fans who lost money on tickets,flights and hotels when they were banned for no reason from the cska moscow match.

Until then, I will exercise my right to peaceful protest against that ludicrous decision (amongst others) as I see fit, thank you very much.

Do the passionate booers prefer not to be in the competition? Just curious.
No, the passionate booers want the corrupt bastards to know that we know they are corrupt. We also want others, via the media to know about the corruption.
When a club is fined more for being a minute late onto the pitch than one who allows and accepts racism, we, the booers want that organisation called out and changed. Doing nothing is accepting racism, corruption, mismanagement and e490 tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.