Let's not get carried away...

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Fantastic though we were yesterday, I still take the OP's point. Running united's terminally slow, non-pressing. central midfield duo ragged, was child's play. High energy press merchants like Everton, Liverpool and Southampton, might prove more of a challenge, and particularly away from home. Setting up like we did yesterday with Ya Ya in front of Dinho could be decisive in seeing them all off

When Yaya is on Sunday's form, it's tough for any other midfield in our league to handle us. And that does not imply any dig at Yaya i.e. I'm not one of those that rides to the Yaya can't be bothered much of the time bandwagon.

My view of Fern is that he is in settling in mode and that he will get better and better for us. I have no doubt that Yaya playing the more advanced role of the two is the way to go.

Great win, please, everyone stay on the ground.
Focus on the next matches, be more realistic and work hard for and on every game.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:31 pm --<br /><br />Great win, please, everyone stay on the ground.
Focus on the next matches, be more realistic and work hard for and on every game.

NoahCity said:
Fantastic win, but it is still just September. United will probably not lie down and with their schedule they will probably come back over the next month. However, if we can steer clear of injuries and get performances like this every week it should be great season.

Never happen, we wont play like that week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.