Lets really get behind the team against Bolton

ROSLER_28

One more game this season....thats it.

We're all still hurting and probably will be until the next time we qualify for europe but come on, wether you are hughes in/hughes out, lets get behind the team and show everyone why us blues are the pride of manchester.

Yes. A rousing end to the season would be very good for morale. Hopefully end the season by smashing them like the way we got smashed at the end of last season.

Despite all the disgruntlement and disappointment on here over the past 2 days, I personally cannot wait for the summer window and next season to begin. The future's bright.

Sorry, seen it and heard it all before.

We'll win, but it'll be flat a s f***, nothing to play for, players trying but going through the motion. Final whistle, most fans will fuck off ED's, the players will do a half harted lap of honour and the season will finally end with the mother of all wimpers!

Ground hog day!

jrb said:

We'll win, but it'll be flat a s f***, nothing to play for, players trying but going through the motions. Final whistle, most fans will fuck off ED's, the players will do a half harted lap of honour and the season will finally end with the mother of all wimpers!

Ground hog day!

This^^^^

jrb said:

We'll win, but it'll be flat a s f***, nothing to play for, players trying but going through the motion. Final whistle, most fans will fuck off ED's, the players will do a half harted lap of honour and the season will finally end with the mother of all wimpers!

Ground hog day!

Well whatever others do, i am a Manchester City supporter....I will be getting behind the team and Supporting Manchester City..

ROSLER_28 said:
jrb said:

Ground hog day!

Well whatever others do, i am a Manchester City supporter....I will be getting behind the team and Supporting Manchester City..

Me too 100% agree

Full house. Loyal support. Raise the feckin rafters. Stuff the twats. Few beers. Toasts to a better season next season. Would be Perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.