Lets really get behind the team against Bolton

ROSLER_28 said:
jrb said:
Sorry, seen it and heard it all before.

We'll win, but it'll be flat a s f***, nothing to play for, players trying but going through the motion. Final whistle, most fans will fuck off ED's, the players will do a half harted lap of honour and the season will finally end with the mother of all wimpers!

Ground hog day!

Well whatever others do, i am a Manchester City supporter....I will be getting behind the team and Supporting Manchester City..

Well said mate. I'm looking forward to it

Balti said:
Full house. Loyal support. Raise the feckin rafters. Stuff the twats. Few beers. Toasts to a better season next season. Would be Perfect.

Too right. If we were going to sulk every year we didnt win something we might as well not go.

Next year boys, will be our year!

10 years since beating Gillingham at Wembley. We've come a long way, and we're going further.

It seems to me that people would prefer to feel BAD to prove themselves right about Mark Hughes being the WRONG manager.

It's just the same as Chelsea, their fans lauding Hiddink who actually did much worse than Avram Grant who they couldn't wait to get rid of.

jrb said:
Sorry, seen it and heard it all before.

We'll win, but it'll be flat a s f***, nothing to play for, players trying but going through the motion. Final whistle, most fans will fuck off ED's, the players will do a half harted lap of honour and the season will finally end with the mother of all wimpers!

Ground hog day!

Well said, good post!
we are just what Hughe's teams were in the past, a mediocre team. And no amount of cheering and singing is gonna change that!

ROSLER_28 said:
One more game this season....thats it.

We're all still hurting and probably will be until the next time we qualify for europe but come on, wether you are hughes in/hughes out, lets get behind the team and show everyone why us blues are the pride of manchester.

fat chance....there,ll still be dicks screaming "hughes out!" this time next year.......

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Thanks for telling me to get behind the team.
In 35 years of having a season ticket,following them in the lower divisions and both away here and in Europe,it never occured to me before to get behind them.
Gosh,do I feel silly now.

But there are people who go to watch City, even home and away travellers, who, on a regula basis, do not sing chant or shout fuck all at games! when we went to Chelsea away we hardly sang at all, when we played Fulham at home most of the South Stand had gone home on 88 minutes! some people need reminding that giving support doesnt just mean turning up!

Well said dan, let's not be negative I am a Hughes outer but I will be optimistic next year no matter what. There's too many people on here moaning and it's pissing me off. I will miss the euro trips but I believe it may b a blessing us missing out on this. That said I will be furious if we don't do well in the cups next year, top 6 and fa/league cup will do fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.