Lets see how old some of you are!!!!!

Gelsons Dad said:
bennyboy said:
Italian midfielder from the 70's Bonetti.Kicked,punched,nipped at everything in sight.Let him loose at the rags.
Mancini himself would have been a great signing.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbYca--bE0[/youtube]

3:41 what a header!

Some amount of volleys he scored as well.The volley from Lombardo's cross was brilliant.As was the camera angle.Classic strip as well.

Banks
Pele
Best
Best, again
Eusebio
Best
Moore
Best
Bobby Moore
Yashin
Best.

I thought Best was the best player I have ever seen, and I don't care who he played for, I thought he was rather good. His name was appropriate. He really was the best.

hmblue said:
edwards
finney
lofthouse
mackay
shackelton
puskas
di stefano
charles(j)

I wonder how much John Charles would cost to buy if he was around today ?
One of the finest players to ever play football, top class centre forward and centre half.

Imagine if we could have gone Bananas from a position of strength?

After we win our fourth trophy in three seasons in 1970/71 we decide to splash the cash big time and in particular - the headlines of the day read that " City go German". Big money deals that lead to the purchases of a young Gerd Muller, Bertie Vogts and the Kaiser himself - Beckenbaur. Under the Radar our excellent Worldwide Scouting network picks up a kid from Brazil called Zico and a young Irish lad from under the noses of Arsenal - Liam Brady.

Young City starlet and future England international Stan Bowles is told he is going nowhere. The same goes for future European Cup winners Ian Bowyer and Colin Barrett.

The only problem being - ;

Ric's grandad's version of Bluemoon goes into meltdown as certain City Legends are unceremoniously shown the door.

Last season I compared our buys as follows

Robinho Jairjinho
Given Pat Jennings
Barry Alan Ball
Toure Brain Labone !
Tevez Denis Law
Ade Charlei George

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.