Lets show Dzeko our support

AdamManCity

He has not had the best time this season but we have all seen how good a player he is on his day. He may not currently fit into our system but that may well change if we sign a winger this summer. He is just about the best target man around at the moment and despite what people say his touch and link up play are good. I for one want him to stay and he definitely deserves a place at this club above mario and tevez. He has shown nothing but commitment since he arrived even when tevez came back from his 6 month holiday and walked into the team ahead of him. His national team coach and his agent have both tried to convince him to move so on sunday lets make sure we let him know he's wanted, he is not only a welcome member of the dressing room but is also a quality player when played in the right way and still has time on his side

agree 100%. i would like him to stay but he may feel his talents will be better appreciated elsewhere.

It's fair to say that we haven't seen the best of him. But lack of close ball control and first touch has nothing to do with the system..they're basic skills.

One of the first few touches at Newcastle found him in a good position in their box only to to see him slicing high and wide into the Gallowgate End.

Has slipped down the pecking order in recent months and for good reason.

Apart from Aguero, the striker I WANT most to succeed, seems such a genuine, nice guy. Sadly I think he is very much a confidence player and wont work with our necessary rotation system

hes not had the best season?? hes scored 15 or so goals!! ffs hope he has a great season next then if this was a bad one!

we will need him in the champions league next season, because you can't play premier league football in the champs league you will get smashed like we found out this season! its a totally different game. away games need to be tight and try to nick a 1-0 win or so, emen if it means playing sam allerdyce football and humping it up to a great target man like dzeko, hope bobby realises this season how to play champs league footy.

It was into the Leazers end. We used to be in Gallogate but the Geordies have switched it round with that scy-scraper of a stand they now have. I t as hig wide and hopeless to be fair. I hope we stick with him though. With some width next year we might see the best of him. Also I don't ant to see too many changes . With Tevez clearly on his bike and possibly Balo as well we could do without wholesale change up front. I like him anyway and hope he stays and earns a regular start next year

a shame - I like edin, he seems a nice chap.

being a nice chap doesn't necessarily make him a world beater, though and unfortunately he doesn't really suit our general style of play.

Having said that he played well on sunday when he came on and I would have him on the bench against qpr above balo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.