lets spend big big big

ancoats

and stick 2 fingers up to uefa and the FFPR they can have there cup its a joke of a cup anyway with teams in that much debt they will look like clowns if they kicked us out

spend spend spend and spend some more and fuck them

ancoats said:
and stick 2 fingers up to uefa and the FFPR they can have there cup its a joke of a cup anyway with teams in that much debt they will look like clowns if they kicked us out

But if we do get kicked out all the players will leave!

Newtoncc said:
ancoats said:

I get ancoats' point.... Teams with the most debt (Barcelona, Real, Dortmund, Arsenal, Utd) are fine, yet ourselves and Chelsea (more so... us, I don't include PSG as there ignoring it) are the ones in the firing line despite us having zero debt. If that's the case Sheikh Mansour should just "loan" us 500mil at 0% interest for life, on the condition that should he ever decide to sell the loan will become void. Lump us with debt as that's allowed apparently as it's "fair play".

RyanP3609 said:
Newtoncc said:
ancoats said:

I get ancoats' point.... Teams with the most debt (Barcelona, Real, Dortmund, Arsenal, Utd) are fine, yet ourselves and Chelsea (more so... us, I don't include PSG as there ignoring it) are the ones in the firing line despite us having zero debt. If that's the case Sheikh Mansour should just "loan" us 500mil at 0% interest for life, on the condition that should he ever decide to sell the loan will become void. Lump us with debt as that's allowed apparently as it's "fair play".

yep just fuck them right off

the players will sign if big money and good wage ever month its all about money and if them from over the road start saying crap just say what have you got to offer your new signings next season

thats right fuck all they are signing for money and nothing else
so why not blow them out of the water and sign some very big players and put 2 fingers up to uefa and there FFPR and say see you in court

Totally agree. We should spend big and blow everyone else out of the water. If , and that's a massive if, we are kicked out of European competitions it will only devalue them, in fact I don't think it would happen.

It's easy to spend somebody else's money....:)

I think we should treble the price of seasoncards, plus put the pies up .2p

Dynamo11 said:
Let's not eh, because Abramovich will be well up for a dick measuring contest with Sheikh Mansour.

Let him try - he'd soon get put in his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.