Letter from Fletcher

BillyMC

I got a letter off Peter Fletcher this morning warning me about my future conduct. Apparently I have been identified from CCTV running onto the pitch at the end of the QPR game shouting "fucking take it Ferguson you purple nosed ****".

Has anyone else had a letter? Basically warns me to moderate my language and stay off the pitch when we win it next season.

jimharri said:
And did you go on the pitch?

I dont want to incriminate myself further. Ive already got a brief on it.Im certainly denying the use of the word ****.

I think everyone who went on the pitch and are recognised regarding where they sit, would of got a warning letter

Mine warned me that drawing comparisons betwixt the manager of our esteemed rivals and the lead detective character in a Scottish drama, would make me and the club liable to intellectual property infringement.

man-united-1-man-city-6.jpg

taggart.jpg

There's been a murder.

FWIW, I wish I did go on that day. They were swarming on all around where I was (108/109), and the stewards weren't even trying to stop fans. Impossible job that day, I guess. As for identifying me, I got my ticket through ''unofficial'' means so I wouldn't have been identified. The person whose card I had might have though so, in that respect, it may be as well that I didn't go on.

Gaz and Graham get some fucking work done instead of reading this, whose your manager?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 am --<br /><br />
DTKOAG said:
Apparently Mancini has recieved one as well.

You might laugh mate, I can seriously say its took the edge off it for me. What do I do next season when we lift it, sit there like the level fucking 3 tartan blanket brigade.

Its no wonder footballs in a bad state.

BillyMC said:
I got a letter off Peter Fletcher this morning warning me about my future conduct. Apparently I have been identified from CCTV running onto the pitch at the end of the QPR game shouting "fucking take it Ferguson you purple nosed ****".

Has anyone else had a letter? Basically warns me to moderate my language and stay off the pitch when we win it next season.

I await my letter for being on the pitch. Id do exactly the same again that was a huge part of the day for me feeling all that emotion pour out with fans kissing the pitch and hugging each other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.