Letter re shares from City

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
When Frank took over I sold my shares back to the club(for a lot less than I paid,labour of love)but got a letter a few days ago from a company called Capita advising that I still needed to sell.

Has anyone else had a letter - it sounds like a scam?

I've had one too mate. Saying I had to formally state my intent or something like that to claim back my share money.

I've personally ignored it, the share was worth a whopping 10p when sold haha

I know these letters have gone to overseas shareholders also,I doubt it's a scam.

Club just trying to buy the .01% or whatever is left out there.

Yep got exactly the same letter. I DIDN'T sell my shares when the sheikh took over, and now I would only get 10p for something my girlfriend paid £30 for. I'd rather have the certificate than the 10p.

same here

I got the letter as well

I'm not selling my shares - I like the cerificate which is framed on my office wall

Godfather said:
Yep got exactly the same letter. I DIDN'T sell my shares when the sheikh took over, and now I would only get 10p for something my girlfriend paid £30 for. I'd rather have the certificate than the 10p.

I thought they had to be sold by law after he accumlated so many, that's why I sold mine back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.