Levein gone...

• Thread starter Deleted member 41424
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 41424

Craig Levein has been releaved of his duties as Scotland boss. Who do you think is in line to take up the hotseat?
I'd like to see Walter Smith come in for the remainder of the qualifying games then appoint a new face for the next campaign.
Then have Stuart McCall come in for a fresh start at the beginning of the new campaign.

Another manager who's fallen on his sword after falling out with a very good player, fletcher could have saved him and his team. A player they could ill afford to lose.

To me you play your best 11 no matter what, you can fall out again through the week but on matchday you put that behind you and play the best players.

Peter Reid > Clive Allen

Hughes > elano.

and so on.

Nothing against the Scots and wish them well - unless Strachan gets the job, in which cae my ill will towards him takes precedence. I can't stand the arrogant little rag and hate his appearances in the media. May his managerial failures continue forever.

de niro said:
Another manager who's fallen on his sword after falling out with a very good player, fletcher could have saved him and his team. A player they could ill afford to lose.

To me you play your best 11 no matter what, you can fall out again through the week but on matchday you put that behind you and play the best players.

Peter Reid > Clive Allen

Hughes > elano.

and so on.

Alan Ball > the whole fuckin team.....

When will the Scottish FA realise that no manager can win with the shite available to them
I do like watching Scotland fail to qualify for stuff, well I did it just has an inevitability about it these days

BoyBlue_1985 said:
When will the Scottish FA realise that no manager can win with the shite available to them
I do like watching Scotland fail to qualify for stuff, well I did it just has an inevitability about it these days

This

Scotland are shit with or without Levein

BoyBlue_1985 said:
IM not that bitter towards Scotland i want them to qualify.But it doesnt matter whos in charge they are turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.