Lewandowski is one of the only strikers I can thing of who I'd want playing alongside Aguero in a two-man frontline on a regular basis. He'd be a top, top signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt in this signing. Not because of Lewandowski, rather because of Bayern - they have no interest in selling him this summer, his contract expires in 2019 and they don't need money they could get for him. As regards Lewandowski, I think he is not very attached to BM like he was not very attached to BVB. He will change the club, maybe next summer or in 2018, but he will. And I think Real may not be interested in signing him then, because of his age, so then he may end up in BPL.

Way too much drama with him. We have no need for an out and out striker like him -- fantastic player but doesn't fit.

Would be devastated if he signed for any other PL club though.

Lewandowski is one of the only strikers I can thing of who I'd want playing alongside Aguero in a two-man frontline on a regular basis. He'd be a top, top signing.

Totally agree with this , been saying to missus for a while he would be the striker I would add to the squad , goals from everywhere , every level

Emmm, but we already have Sanchez coming next summer for free !

We are too crouded upfront with ( Sergio, Gabriel, Leroy, Raheem, Bernardo & hopefully Sanchez ) 6 players competing for 3 positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.