Lewis Fiorini

‘Goal’ doesn’t really do it justice!

Is that Josh Adam taking the corner? Another City player, but he doesn't get many starts. I think Cieran Slicker the goalkeeper was also in the squad.
Lewis Fiorini also scored cracking goals when playing for NAC Breda and Lincoln City before his move to Blackpool this season.

Reactions: kun
Is that Josh Adam taking the corner? Another City player, but he doesn't get many starts. I think Cieran Slicker the goalkeeper was also in the squad.
Lewis Fiorini also scored cracking goals when playing for NAC Breda and Lincoln City before his move to Blackpool this season.
Yes. Adam came on as a substitute. Not sure what’s happening with him, as there was a rumour that he was heading to Lorient earlier in the year.

A win for Blackpool against Wigan yesterday with Fiorini playing the full ninety and Rogers and Poveda-Ocampo (once of this parish) up front. Maybe too little too late to save the Seasiders but the pack at the bottom tightens.

Fine strike but conceded the penalty at the end. A disappointing season for him at Blackpool, one ravaged by injury, but there is most definitely a player in there. Turns 21 in a couple of weeks but is still contracted with us until summer 2026. He's done everything the club has asked, so I hope we loan him now to a team that will be at the top of the Championship next season, or maybe see if we can coax Celtic to take him.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Blackpool lost the game and were relegated. Despite being contracted until 2026 I think that Fiorini might be on his way in the Summer. I cannot see any realistic chance of him making it at City but he should have a decent career in the game so maybe time to cash in.

Unfortunately Blackpool lost the game and were relegated. Despite being contracted until 2026 I think that Fiorini might be on his way in the Summer. I cannot see any realistic chance of him making it at City but he should have a decent career in the game so maybe time to cash in.
I think another loan season at a higher level and we'd attract significantly more for him. We don't need to rush to sell, so if he can enjoy an injury-free season and perform at the top of the Championship/Celtic, then all parties would benefit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.