Liam brands quitter Noel 'the Kevin Keegan of rock'

LongsightM13

From The Press Association
Liam Gallagher has levelled the ultimate insult at his Manchester City mad brother Noel, branding him the Kevin Keegan of rock.
Noel quit Oasis after a backstage bust-up in Paris earlier this year, but Liam has likened his brother's premature walkout to that of former City manager Keegan.
Liam, 37, told the Evening Standard: "You don't have 18 years of giving it all this, and then wash your hands of it and start going out with Russell Brand, and all these new pals. I think he's done a Keegan."
Keegan quit as Manchester City manager in 2005 after four years in charge. In that time he got the club promoted to the Premier League, qualified for the UEFA cup and signed French striker Nicolas Anelka and ex-Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel.
However, he walked out on the club hinting at his retirement from the game and leaving many City fans feeling he had left a job half-completed.
The comparison is unlikely to inspire a fraternal reconciliation from football fan Noel, who has reportedly not spoken to his brother since the incident at the Rock en Seine festival in August.
Liam said of the row: "It wasn't a big thing for me. I've had bigger arguments with me toenails, you know what I mean?
"I think he just wanted out. He'd had enough of this lad thing and wanted something new, and it's not having a dig at him, but I just think he's sort of turned himself into a f****** fake."
Liam and fellow Oasis band members are planning to record a new studio album after Christmas - their first record without Noel's influence.
The singer also unveiled his new men's clothing line Pretty Green at London's Selfridges department store this week.

He was in Oasis for 18 years, some might say that was several years too long.

Liam's just bitter, he needs to roll with it and move on, he clearly didn't have a masterplan for when the band split.

Noel's in his 40's now, he's obviously become fed up of the drugs and cigarettes and alcohol that being in a band involves.

This all went wrong when Noel met Lyla, as soon as she told him he would Live Forever he's been walking around like a Rock and Roll Star.

Liam was right to Go Let It Out with Noel, and tell him to Stop Crying Your Hear Out but Noel clearly thought the importance of being idle was too much to resist.

markbmcfc said:
This all went wrong when Noel met Lyla, as soon as she told him he would Live Forever he's been walking around like a Rock and Roll Star.

Liam was right to Go Let It Out with Noel, and tell him to Stop Crying Your Hear Out but Noel clearly thought the importance of being idle was too much to resist.
Too right I think its time for liam to slide away and leave noel to be whatever he wants to be. Because all liam needs is cigarettes and alcohol.............................country house

So if Noel is Keegan, then which rock star is most like our current/previous managers?
I'll kick off with Alan Ball = Mick Hucknall. Ginger midget freak with a squeaky voice, superior attitude and roundly despised by nearly every blue on the planet

LongsightM13 said:
So if Noel is Keegan, then which rock star is most like our current/previous managers?
I'll kick off with Alan Ball = Mick Hucknall. Ginger midget freak with a squeaky voice, superior attitude and roundly despised by nearly every blue on the planet

Hughes would be like some failed x factor/pop idol winner. Looks good in a suit,has loads of money thrown behind him, but still ends up a complete failure because he has no real personality and is just a bit shit!!

the irony. giving it 'large' calling noel a fake and having bigger arguements wth his (toenails???)

and then this:

'The singer also unveiled his new men's clothing line Pretty Green at London's Selfridges department store this week.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.