Liam brands quitter Noel 'the Kevin Keegan of rock'

aphex said:
Citytillidie69 said:
errrrmmmm......thats the entire reason for the quote...... something with a bit of edge that makes the papers and puts his "new clothing label" in the press.

See it for what it is....... a publicity exercise for pretty green.... a bit like Michael O'leary and standing on planes, or charging for fat people, or charging to use the toilets.

aye, it is a pr stunt.

it just looks funny within the context of liams 'quotes'

It's all part of a masterplan.......

Matty said:
He was in Oasis for 18 years, some might say that was several years too long.

Liam's just bitter, he needs to roll with it and move on, he clearly didn't have a masterplan for when the band split.

Noel's in his 40's now, he's obviously become fed up of the drugs and cigarettes and alcohol that being in a band involves.

Ha fucking right mad bastards aint they rock n roll stars

Always going mental smoking loads of fags

Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:
This ^^^^ well put mackem...
Every knuckle dragger has his day.

Liam's went years ago.

Millions would still pay to watch him, thats because hes iconic. i doubt very much Liam thinks his voice is as good as it was, but you could say that about most rock n roll legends.

allan harper said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Every knuckle dragger has his day.

Liam's went years ago.

Millions would still pay to watch him, thats because hes iconic. i doubt very much Liam thinks his voice is as good as it was, but you could say that about most rock n roll legends.
Millions pay to see Robbie Williams.

Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:
Millions pay to see Robbie Williams.

No wonder, he was part of the biggest boyband ever, another iconic figure admit not mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.