Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

No surprise at all mate. Surprise was he looked like he was trying to hurt former friends and colleagues.
I’ve obviously missed something here. Why was he trying to hurt them? What did City do to him ? Did he feel he should have stayed and been a part of our winning formula? Did we treat him badly?

I really, really must get into the ITK team! :-) (not)

I’ve obviously missed something here. Why was he trying to hurt them? What did City do to him ? Did he feel he should have stayed and been a part of our winning formula? Did we treat him badly?

I really, really must get into the ITK team! :-) (not
None of the above mate. Maybe he is a little jealous that he didn’t make it at city or maybe he is just a bit of a shithouse.
The net result was Kova injured and a few lucky they didn’t share the same fate.

I don't think he was purposely trying to hurt. Despite his technical ability he always seems to play like a "bull in a china shop". He needs to cut out the recklessness from his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.