Liam Delap - Ipswich player 2024-25

Can not see much improvement from his academy days, lucky to stay on the pitch, perhaps with more ball time he will show better.

That’s bollocks - in the academy his first touch was really poor at times and balls would just bounce off him. Now his hold up plays is excellent, and I’d argue he’s probably better at it than Haaland.

That’s bollocks - in the academy his first touch was really poor at times and balls would just bounce off him. Now his hold up plays is excellent, and I’d argue he’s probably better at it than Haaland.
We needn't bother ouselves with how good Haaland's touch is, or his contribution to the team dynamic - let's just count the goals!

I’ve obviously missed something here. Why was he trying to hurt them? What did City do to him ? Did he feel he should have stayed and been a part of our winning formula? Did we treat him badly?

I really, really must get into the ITK team! :-) (not)
No surprise. He was sent off twice in academy matches against Derby, where we signed him from. Seems a bit of a deadhead. Until he learns he will not properly progress and he is building a reputation that will be difficult to shake off. Kick City off the park, however, and no harm is done.

We needn't bother ouselves with how good Haaland's touch is, or his contribution to the team dynamic - let's just count the goals!
I can testify that Haalands touch is improved since joining us. They do their Rondo pre match right in front of us. A fridge would have performed it better initially. Now he is almost as good as anyone else.

Yes, but you would argue in favour of any youth product whatever the scenario. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.