Liam Gallagher

Ancient Citizen

Liam Gallagher, in his own inimitable style had his own version of the rag song warbled ad nauseum whenever they score. Apologies if posted before.

''YOU'LL DO AS YOUR TOLD,

YOU'LL DO AS YOUR TOH-OLD,

YOUR MAN UNITED,

YOU'LL DO AS YOUR TOLD!

I like his interviews when talking about City.Always positive,never slates any City player.Great fan who defends the Blues to the hilt.Superb bit on Football Focus on Saturday.

bennyboy said:
I like his interviews when talking about City.Always positive,never slates any City player.Great fan who defends the Blues to the hilt.Superb bit on Football Focus on Saturday.

How is he a "Great Fan" he is a fucking millionaire but only shows up for the big games.

he was a fan before he was a millionaire...

He sticks up for us at all times tells it as any other fan would

Go buy some fish...to go with you massive chip

SteWadda said:
bennyboy said:

How is he a "Great Fan" he is a fucking millionaire but only shows up for the big games.

I still remember him banging on the windows of his private box at Wembley in 99...legendary stuff. His music was really the soundtrack to my adolescence, and I often associate his music with city games.

he's a proper Blue

saw him and Noel at Blackburn away in the 90's sat in their main stand - he had a chat with me and our kid about football and signed the front of the programme ( Noel wasn't as chatty but did sign the programme!)

SteWadda said:
bennyboy said:

You know that day job he has.... the one where he has to travel the world singin and stuff....

yeah that gets in the way a little, not like he can just pop out for a couple of hours to a game.

Next time turn on your brain before the mouth starts talking.

both of them are BIG city fans - You don't have to go to the games to be called that - I remember an interview with Noel when he said how him and Liam were on tour abroad and they listened to the whole match away to Blackburn when we won 4-1 to get promoted on the phone - Costs him thousands but was worth it he said.

You always get some tool saying how they aren't proper blues etc, its probably not as easy getting to games when your in one of the biggest bands in the country/world? as opposed to working a mon-fri 9-5!!! Just because you don't like them as people, leave the "I'm a bigger blue than you" out of it for fuck sake!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.